• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Nausea may be due to indigestion

orangedaisy

Reaction score
My nausea hasn't been AS bad as it was in the beginning, but I still have several bad episodes throughout the day. Usually in the evening I get nauseous and always felt like I was feeling the stomach acid boiling up and in turn I wanted to puke. Though most of the time, nothing would come up.
But, last night it dawned on me that it may be indigestion/heartburn. So I popped a couple of Tums and omg within 10-15 minutes the burn was gone and I felt ALMOST completely better. The only other time in my life I remember getting indigestion/heartburn was with my 1st pregnancy, so I don't really know/remember what it feels like.
So just a thought, if you don't typically deal with indigestion/heartburn, but feel a burning in your abdomen/chest that makes you nauseous, try some Tums! :)

I have this through all my pregnancies. I get huge bottles of gaviscon free on prescription and keep them round the house. Never usually have heartburn but it's daily whenever I'm pregnant!

I take zantac twice a day and I'm going to ask for something stronger at my next appt. I'm convinced that's what my morning sickness is. I can feel hot acid bubbling in my throat and chest and I just want to drink liquid rolaids all day

Yes! I agree with this. I have noticed a trend. When I feel really sick, I also usually have bad heartburn as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"