• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Nausea, Nausea, Nausea (PMS)

DaisyAnne

Reaction score
I mean PMS nausea... and turning into half-my-cycle nausea this time! I have a doctor's appointment this week, but the nausea is just driving me crazy. And it's just kinda rubbing it in my face that I want to be pregnant, but instead I just have "morning sickness" without being pregnant. :shrug:

Anyway, I've been having nausea for PMS the last few cycles (and another random time several months ago), and this time it started only 2 weeks after I had the last nausea. I'm going on 10 days with this "morning sickness" PMS with no AF yet and no BFP. Does anybody have any clue what could be causing nausea like this? Last month, I even threw up once with it.

I have no idea what causes it but I wanted to say that you're not alone in it!
For about four days I've been horribly nauseous and today have actually been properly sick from it.
I've never had that before, I'm not due AF until August 31st so I don't know why this is happening at all!

I hope you get some relief from it soon, it's exhausting!
(if it helps, I found that flat diet Coke helps settle my stomach a little bit)
:flower:

Gaige, how long are your cycles or how many dpo are you? With my son, I started having pretty strong morning sickness about a week before my period was due (I had 31 day cycles then, ovulated around day 15). So, for me that actually *was* an early indicator of my pregnancy- even though it was much earlier than most women.

For me, it's clearly been leading up to my period, fading and then disappearing with my flow. I have heard that deficiency of B12 can cause some stronger PMS like this, so I'm trying to stay on track with my vitamins. Also, my son is severely allergic to milk, so we don't consume much dairy, which I hear is good source of B12- kinda wondering if that's just what I have going on.

I've not long come off of the pill so at the moment I don't have a clear idea on cycle length.
I'm on CD 22 at the moment (and not sure if I ovulate, either) and working on a guess that my cycle will be around 28 days, roughly, if that helps at all?

I've never experienced nausea or sickness like this with AF before but I was one of those annoyingly lucky people that only really got very slight cramps or a bit more tired than usual so PMS symptoms is a whole new thing for me!

I do take vitamins, including a B Complex but like you I don't get a lot of dairy due to an intolerance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"