Nausea woke me up in the middle of the night!

laila 44

Reaction score
I went to bed feeling okish. Woke up at 2am with the worst nausea ever! I was practically drooling running to the toilet. Spent 20 minutes wrenching with nothing coming up except for tons of saliva... Went back to bed feeling awful. Woke up even worse. I can't believe my nausea woke me up in the middle of the night! That's how bad it was... Almost 6 weeks... Anyone else? I'm getting worse as the days go by :cry:

I just wake up 2-3x a night but it sure why. Shrugs. Hugs

That happened to me at 6 weeks! When it first hit it woke me at around exact same time and ran to the loo to the vomit

Ladies I'm a zombie today. Gagging non stop can't even look at food. F-u 6 weeks. I knew this was coming...

Haha but not haha. Like I'm laughing because I know the struggle is real and I am there with you

Haha but not haha. Like I'm laughing because I know the struggle is real and I am there with you

Lol. It's so terrible!!!! I literally want to go into hibernation for the next 6 weeks. Im soooooooooo nauseous I feel like crying. Couldn't even eat breakfast or drink water! I just want some relief... It's like a permanent gastro.

Oh and I'm still sick at almost 14 weeks! Yaaay lol :|

Try some candied ginger? For me it's the gas in my tummy that makes me feel nauseous. A small piece of candied ginger does the trick and I can go back to sleep.

Well it's official! As predicted! 6 weeks today! And ms started full force even a day early! The barf fest has begun. Nothing says good morning like a nice hug with your toilet...well I guess it's a good sign...I called in my usual anti nausea meds this morning so I'll be starting those ASAP at least I can get relief. It's non stop. Awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->