Nausea

Js32313

Reaction score
How does nausea work when pregnant? I am not sure if having early symptoms? I have felt it on and off. It comes and goes. Yesterday seemed a lot after I ate. Then would kind of lessen. Felt it mildly two days ago. Today doesn't seem as bad. I will feel ok and then get a wave. Then be ok agian. Does it come and go or should it be constant? I don't know if it's. Possible symptoms or is it something else? I am not due until around the 17th so don't know if it's to early to feel this ether. What have others felt?

For me if its a 2ww symptom (due to rising progesterone)it comes and go's, in pregnancy due to rising HCG its all day nausea , but its different for everyone.

its to early to be ms mine started at 5 and half weeks pregnant and i was throwing up all day long and could not eat until after 11am xx

My friend who is pregnant right now said she had nausea right away, like really early symptoms, and now isn't feeling any nausea. She's about 5 weeks.

I'm nauseated and af is due the 18th. I get nauseated a lot in waves the week prior to af though.

I don't normally get nausea before AF comes. I usually don't get anything except maybe cramps the week before. That's why it's odd for me. It comes and goes.

When I was pregnant with my daughter, I really didn't think I could possibly be pregnant soI wasn't imagining symptoms.. and I started to feel waves of nausea about a 4-5 days before af was due and intense cramping that took my breath away. I'd usually have some intense cramps then a wave of nausea and slight dizzyness.
Hope that helps, it's nice to hear stories x

I had nausea for 3 days in the 2ww- from around 10-13dpo. It felt like motion sickness, but I wasn't doing anything! It went away and then I got a BFP at 15dpo :flower:

It's now back..lol. Good luck!

What does your nausea feel like? Mine comes and goes. Seems worse when hungry or right after I eat. I also got really bad indigestion last night which I don't usually get. Stomach kinda feels like a burning sensation today. I have had issues since last Thursday so I don't really know what to think.

It was pretty constant for those 3 days. It felt like motion sickness and was off my food.

Mine now comes & goes, but is pretty constant. Everyone is different though.

I also do not ever experience nausea normally. And this cycle I experienced mild but constant nausea about 2 dpo, it went away until about 2 days ago and now I've had it fairly constant (and slightly more intense). I am estimating that my expected AF day is 2 days out still, but been getting BFNs yesterday and today. I also experienced what I am certain was implantation bleeding very early on, coinciding with my first set of nausea.
My nausea doesn't really keep me from wanting to eat, but it has been causing me to have aversion to certain types of food. It tends to go away right after I eat for a short time, but comes back again. Starting last night it was also causing some indegestion, but for me that is normal because I have IBS and so I do experience that sort of issue on a semi-regular basis. But the nausea itself is definitely new to me. Still crossing fingers for BFP! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->