nausea

babifever

Reaction score
All week I've had short spoils of stomach nausea, it was happening sporadic about 3 times a day for 5-15 and alot during that night. Well since I was confirmed pregnant yesterday it has increased... ..I guess my mind is now in union with my body or something. Anyone else? I dont remember nearly as much with my son. When I woke up I was quesy but as soon as I ate it was over. I literally woke up last night from nausea. Its light to mild , but its there! I wonder if the metformin I'm taking is increasing my nausea........called my pcp who I dont really like and she said to keep taking it. Can't wait to schedule my obgyn appointment tomorrow!

I've had it most day for the last 5 weeks and it's all day and night. I noticed some relief after taking a b complex vitamin daily it makes me feel better for a little while enough to get some food in me and if I keep eating little meals often I can sometimes keep it away for the day until it's back by morning. I think I'd be better if I could eat in the middle of the night when I wake up feeling a little starving but I can't do it idk why...

I've had it most day for the last 5 weeks and it's all day and night. I noticed some relief after taking a b complex vitamin daily it makes me feel better for a little while enough to get some food in me and if I keep eating little meals often I can sometimes keep it away for the day until it's back by morning. I think I'd be better if I could eat in the middle of the night when I wake up feeling a little starving but I can't do it idk why...

awww sorry yours is all day. And your right food does makes it settle. I told my husband last night I believe this pregnancy is going to kick my butt. I'm not in any pain but the constant catering to knock the nausea away and control my diabetes will be a all day task. Welp, I'm happy tho, lol

I'm almost 9 weeks and have been having the same thing since week 5! I'm nauseous day and night. It's on and off though. When I'm hungry, it really kicks in! The problem is... I can't ever think of anything I want to eat. Everything seems nasty! Even foods I used to love :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->