• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Nauseous non stop

CatchBabyDust

Mom(by Gods grace)preg#2
Reaction score
I am nauseous alllll the time !! I eat cuz I'm hungryyyy but yet nauseous !! I can't even drink water without gagging .. I don't know what could help?! Every time I try something it works for five mins then I'm back to being nauseous ! Everything stinks! Any great tips?! That could perhaps last all day !!:thumbup: I bought sugar free lollies but it's still bad because of the sweeteners and coloring in them and I don't like putting that in my body .. if u have anything natural and fun and WORKS! Help me!!! I need to function and my three year old is getting used to my random gagging around the day :haha: I don't think that's perfectly fine lol she thinks I do it for fun which is bad

And let me add , she's starting to do it and laugh all day

Haha - your little one will forget all about it once you've gotten over this nausea for a while. Mimicking you is fun, normal, and okay. It won't cause her to have an eating disorder or anything, no worries. As for the nausea, I have been through this a few times myself. With most of my pregnancies, I sucked on hard candies all day, not sugar free because I don't do processed artificial sweeteners. They're packed with sugar (which is what keeps the nausea at bay), but I buy organic lollipops that don't have dyes in them and only real ingredients. This time around, I keep my carbs at about 60g per day, and I save the lollipops for when I'm going out. If I am leaving the house for a few hours, I will use a lollipop or two while I'm out. Otherwise, I eat small amounts of protein (a hard boiled egg white - can't stomach the yolk right now, a Mini Babybel cheese - or just a slice of cheese, a little bit of meat, which all I can eat right now is sausage, so I cook up a few and heat up little bits at a time)... It works for me right now, but if I go too long without eating, I have to reach for the lollipop. No way I can let myself feel sick when I have all these kids to care for on my own (OH works 12+ hour days, 5 days a week).

Have you tried ginger candy or wintergreen mints? Luckily for me i have had no morning sickeness yet... but a friend of mine swore by these hard ginger candies..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"