Nearing the end of third tri... nothing left to be said?

redpoppy

Reaction score
I got this feeling towards the end of my second tri and being in the second tri forum. I notice a lot of people come to third tri early because the threads and topics don't apply to them any more.

But the problem is, you can't really move on to baby club without a baby :haha:

So although I'm still addicted to B&B and really don't go anywhere else on these boards other than third tri, I am kinda feeling I'm done here. :shrug: Wish someone would tell boogalu the same thing. :dohh:

I used to wonder why all these women were so eager to bring on labour when they could finally relax and kick back, enjoy some free time etc. But all I want now is some bloody show and some painful contractions. :haha:

Im the same although hoping baby stays put until after my Christmas dinner now.

I've been sneaking over to Baby Club and having a read over there. Scary stuff though and made me realise that you have even more worries once baby is here!

Im the same although hoping baby stays put until after my Christmas dinner now.

I've been sneaking over to Baby Club and having a read over there. Scary stuff though and made me realise that you have even more worries once baby is here!

Well I've known that for 32 years of my life which is why I never wanted babies, but having come to terms with that in my mind, and decided I did want one after all, I just want her to show up!!!!! She'll be getting a severe telling off if she doesn't show up by the weekend.

Yes, I'm in the same boat. Now it's the waiting, waiting, waiting...

Perhaps we should start a 4th Tri board for the ladies due now or even overdue? :haha:

Beyond bored now...

XXX

Ladies, you are saying similar things to those I've been thinking in the past few days!!!

This morning, chatting with my oh, I told him that once the baby is out, that all that will be on my mind is to know that my child is fine.

Redpoppy, I'm also 32 and all my life I thought and said out loud that I would not have children.... I've made a mad commitment about having one. So far, i guess it has been an easy ride. My new life is about to change even more!

Yes, I'm in the same boat. Now it's the waiting, waiting, waiting...

Perhaps we should start a 4th Tri board for the ladies due now or even overdue? :haha:

Beyond bored now...

XXX

hahah! I agree!

Although I'd love to see how "interesting" those posts were. Apart from the "how to induce labour" and the "aaargh ______ (fill in gap, usually MIL or Midwife) is sending me crazy" we'd probably just have a bunch of us sitting round twiddling our thumbs.

I'm going to see how many EPOs I can stick inside me and then bounce on my birthing ball till it bursts. :haha:

Ladies, you are saying similar things to those I've been thinking in the past few days!!!

This morning, chatting with my oh, I told him that once the baby is out, that all that will be on my mind is to know that my child is fine.

Redpoppy, I'm also 32 and all my life I thought and said out loud that I would not have children.... I've made a mad commitment about having one. So far, i guess it has been an easy ride. My new life is about to change even more!

Yep. You are me. And your due date is what mine should be if they did it according to my last missed period.

Its weird when the biological clock kicks in huh? I feel like such a little predictable cliche. :blush:

i feel ya! altho i want my lil man to stay because we have so much to do.. i still am over it.. i am having real pressure pains now and when he moves it takes my breath away! i still have 2 weks to go!
xoxo

Yep. You are me. And your due date is what mine should be if they did it according to my last missed period.

Its weird when the biological clock kicks in huh? I feel like such a little predictable cliche. :blush:

:dohh: Ouchy!!!! hahhahaha

I find I spend a LOT of time lurking over in the baby forum, breastfeeding and natural parenting pages... Cant' wait to actually move over there properly though. :dance:

Now that's a plan! Make sure you do the EPO after ball bouncing!

I'm going to try a DIY sweep (I may be some time, girls) after two failed ones at 38 weeks and yesterday. Midwife says that there will probably be no Bubs this side of Christmas. So I'll just have to be bored and begin again (as my dear departed granny used to say)

Tried RLT

Tried pineapple

Tried sex. Will not try again for another 6 months.

Tried ball bouncing.

Tried walking. And curries. And everything.

Just need a stick of baby-friendly dynamite up there. :shrug:

XXX

Now that's a plan! Make sure you do the EPO after ball bouncing!

I'm going to try a DIY sweep (I may be some time, girls) after two failed ones at 38 weeks and yesterday. Midwife says that there will probably be no Bubs this side of Christmas. So I'll just have to be bored and begin again (as my dear departed granny used to say)

Tried RLT

Tried pineapple

Tried sex. Will not try again for another 6 months.

Tried ball bouncing.

Tried walking. And curries. And everything.

Just need a stick of baby-friendly dynamite up there. :shrug:

XXX

I read somewhere that its the baby who releases the hormone that triggers us to go into labour.

So baby dynamite seems liek the only option. :shrug:

I am wayyy behind you ladies but I feel 'overdue' my sis had her twins at 32 weeks so that has been my psychological 'ready to go' date. Feels really mad to say that at 33 weeks and I really want them to carry on cooking for a while yet but I know what you are saying xxxxx

I am 32 y/o too and never really stressed about having a baby or not, just knew that she will come when the time is right :) Seems like others worried more about it than I did, poking me left and right, asking what am I waiting for.. geez..

It is so true about not really having a place to go lol now when we are in the 3rd tri. I do, however, finally feel that it is time to learn something about babies after they are born :) :) so baby club is one place where to get this information.

Im no where near as close to the end as you ladies but already im feeling deflated with all the issues in 3rd tri and would like to just get this show on the road instead of talking about it as much as i do...almost makes it worse? However i dont want her unsafely early...just wish it was feb already...

good luck ladies, and hopefully things wont be too long for you :flower:

I'm the same as a few others, when I come in here and feel like I've read it all before I just go and read Baby Club and Breastfeeding forums so I'm more aware for when baby comes :) xx

I got this feeling towards the end of my second tri and being in the second tri forum. I notice a lot of people come to third tri early because the threads and topics don't apply to them any more.

So although I'm still addicted to B&B and really don't go anywhere else on these boards other than third tri, I am kinda feeling I'm done here. :shrug: Wish someone would tell boogalu the same thing. :dohh:

I used to wonder why all these women were so eager to bring on labour when they could finally relax and kick back, enjoy some free time etc. But all I want now is some bloody show and some painful contractions. :haha:

Wishing you bloody show and painful contractions this holiday season :haha:

Wishing you bloody show and painful contractions this holiday season :haha:

Hahaha - screw merry chistmas - Merry Pushing more like! :happydance:

I've been reading the breastfeeding threads because that's kind of my first obstacle after Egglet gets here and so I reckon if I see any of you ladies in there later on you're gonna get mighty fed up of me and all my questions. :mrgreen::mrgreen: xx

Yeah, thanks little dancer. the sad thing is I REALLY just want to get going now. My mum's staing withme for a couple of months and OH has only ONE month from home starting last week so the sooner the better!

The thing is, I've read so much stuff in baby club and breastfeeding and even natural parenting that I don't feel the need to visit there now. I can go once she gets here and I need help. They are great forums. :thumbup:

Went for a long walk today. Hmmm... she seems happy and snug in there though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->