Nearly 36 weeks and being monitored twice weekly!!!

mushy1981

Reaction score
Hi Girls

Went into hospital on Tues night with high BP and urine had slight protein in it, plus felt rubbish, midwife were fab though, they monitored bubs, checked my bp regularly and did bloods, luckily I did not have to stay in! :thumbup:

Saw midwife wed and she said my bp needs to be kept an eye on as it can suddenly go up, but twice weekly!!!!!!!!!??!! Once at hospital and once at home - nightmare! :blush:

LO is still breech and my section is booked for Dec 12th, but what if I go into labour before then?? Will I still get the section or be expected to give birth breech?? :dohh:

Anyway not long now for me, can't wait to see my little man here finally!

Clare x

I hope you bp stay down! Good luck and i do believe if you go into labor they will do a section then :) hope you get to see your lil baby soon!

i developed pre-e in my last pregnancy and so i've been monitored twice weekly since 32 weeks. It's a drag when everything seems ok, but it's good to know that you're being cared for and looked after. I hope that your bp behaves itself and you feel super soon x

If you go into labour and your baby is breach you will have an emegency section.

I'm being kept on hospital :s would rather cone back and forth for monitoring but my section is booked for Wednesday and if I go before that emergency section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->