Nearly 36 weeks and being monitored twice weekly!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by mushy1981, Nov 17, 2011.

1. mushy1981

mushy1981 Well-Known Member

Hi Girls

Went into hospital on Tues night with high BP and urine had slight protein in it, plus felt rubbish, midwife were fab though, they monitored bubs, checked my bp regularly and did bloods, luckily I did not have to stay in! :thumbup:

Saw midwife wed and she said my bp needs to be kept an eye on as it can suddenly go up, but twice weekly!!!!!!!!!??!! Once at hospital and once at home - nightmare! :blush:

LO is still breech and my section is booked for Dec 12th, but what if I go into labour before then?? Will I still get the section or be expected to give birth breech?? :dohh:

Anyway not long now for me, can't wait to see my little man here finally!

Clare x

2. scaredmmy2b

scaredmmy2b Mommy to a perfect son!

I hope you bp stay down! Good luck and i do believe if you go into labor they will do a section then :) hope you get to see your lil baby soon!

3. Nimbus

Nimbus Mummy of 2

i developed pre-e in my last pregnancy and so i've been monitored twice weekly since 32 weeks. It's a drag when everything seems ok, but it's good to know that you're being cared for and looked after. I hope that your bp behaves itself and you feel super soon x

4. Eternal

Eternal Three boys!

If you go into labour and your baby is breach you will have an emegency section.

I'm being kept on hospital :s would rather cone back and forth for monitoring but my section is booked for Wednesday and if I go before that emergency section.