Nearly 7 weeks pregnant after colposcopy? Bleeding

Abi 2012

3 beautiful boys,
Reaction score
I recently found out I am pregnant with baby no 7 I have 3 boys and 3 angels , now a few days ago I went to the bathroom and saw light blood ? I also 4 months ago had a colposcopy I wondered if this could cause the blood of my cervix is weak I have a scan booked for Monday but the wait is killing me after having 3 miscarriages I an trying to stay positive but it's hard anyone has any ideas please let me know will really appreciate it

TIA

Abi x

I think it could be the cause! I had a LEEP before conceiving and I bled lots for 11 days at 4-5 weeks. The blood was also extremely light with bits of brown.

I think it could be the cause! I had a LEEP before conceiving and I bled lots for 11 days at 4-5 weeks. The blood was also extremely light with bits of brown.

It has been very light started on Wednesday at 6+4 and was only pink or brown never turned red no pain nothing it's almost turned to brown discharge now

I had one a few months ago. Haven't bled, but only 4 weeks. Have heard it can cause premature birth though x

Well if u do start let me know feeling abit nervous about my scan Monday? I am trying to keep optimistic but it's hard :( scared

Also just quickly want to add congratulations on your pregnancy and I really hope you don't get any bleeding as it's such a scary thing to have happen ,

I think bleeding early pregnancy is quiet common. I bled with my last one, had a scan at 8 weeks and everything was fine. I'm sure everything will be perfect Hun x

I hope so but through personal experience bleeding for me is not usually a good sign 3 miscarriages started like this so hard for me to feel positive

quick update no more bleeding and feeling rather sick of I don't eat often enough so feeling abit more optimistic today only got till tomorrow to find out whether my baby is hanging on in there!

We have a heartbeat! Measuring behind at 5+6 but all seems fab! So I'm super happy :yipee: :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->