Nearly full term,what's your weight gain???

Little nic

Reaction score
I feel sooooooo big:nope:,I've always been so petite but I have ballooned and all I still want to do is eat.
Before I fell pregnant I was only 6 st and now I'm about 9st 8 oz. :wacko:

What's everyone elses weight gain?

X

If I looked at the scale at the doctor's office correctly, I've gained 5 pounds. And I'm due today =)

I don't remember how many pounds a stone is. Sorry.
I have gained 35lbs so far and I will be 37 weeks tomorrow. I am tall and I weighed about 135 before getting pregnant.

I'm almost 35 weeks, and I've gained 36 pounds. I was also a little underweight before I got pregnant.

Oh god it sounds like I've put a fair bit on,hope it's not a sign my baby is going to be huge.x

I'm 37 weeks along and so far I've gained about 37lbs I started out around 130lbs and now I'm up to 167.

I've put on 18lbs so far just starting to get really hungry contantly though hehe x

I'll be 35 weeks on Monday, not gained anything at all, my booking in weight was 103kg, and my weight when they checked at MW appt on Tuesday is 102.9kg. Good thing really as I was only alowed to gain 7lbs due to a high bmi of 42.

I started at 198, and last time I weighed myself I was at 237, but that was a week or so ago. That's on my scale.

On my doctor's scale, I started at 205 and 2 weeks ago weighed 242, but today weighed 238. I will be perfectly happy if I go down a few more pounds before I give birth! :haha:

I have put on 45 POUNDS! YUK! I put on 40 with my first too, and lost it all so dont worry too much!

2 stone. I'm having Mu section Wednesday and its twins!

22lbs - got weighed today at midwife appointment. Not bad considering the amount I have eaten :)

ive got no idea and thats how it will stay lol it doesnt mean anything anyway more than enough time to loose any that doesnt fall off when the baby pops out

I am nearly full term and i have gained 9lbs which isnt bad. Still fit into allot of my pre-pregnancy clothes which are a 12. Only thing maternity wise i have had to buy is some skinny jeans, i LOVE my skinnys & a few longer, more stretchy tops.

I've gained exactly 30 lbs :( Which is I think is 2s 4lbs. The last 10 weeks i've gained only like 6 lbs... the other 24 lbs was prior to 30 weeks oh well.

I have gained 3 stones :wacko: Was about 8st 5 and now tip the scales at 11st 5 ...

Eeeeek :wacko:

p.s I am 5"3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"