Nearly full term,what's your weight gain???

16lb or so. I've put on less than I did with bella but apparently am going to have a large baby this time. No idea how as this one won't stop making me sick!

I started off at 9st2 and am currently 11st5lbs so have gained 31lbs in total. I know I've definitely had ups and downs with eating - tend to get tired and go for sugar, but the weight only shows on my bump and boobs thankfully!
x

Started at 127 lbs and am now 164 @ 37 weeks. My last weigh in, I had only gained 1 lb in two weeks! I don't feel like I'm gaining anymore right now. 37 weeks, 37 lbs, I'm quite happy with that!

I started underweight, so they wanted me to gain more, but I still panic a little bit about the weight gain. I have gained 35 pounds at 35 weeks, though I have only gained one pound in the last few weeks, so I think it has slowed down. I am very comfortable with my body appearance wise, but the weight is more than I expected to gain!

35 lbs at 38 weeks. I seem to have gotten used to the weight, but it will be nice when it comes off :)

By the time I gave birth I had put on 1st 9lb and had a baby that was 6lb7oz. I was pretty small before, I was under 8st.

About 15 lbs at 33+ weeks, which is still within limits for me. I put on a lot of weight after my first daughter and didn't have time to get it off. Other than weight I have no problems in this pregnancy.

i was 8st 6 and now im 9st 9 so ive only put on 17 lbs

Prepg i weighed around 56kg/123lbs/8st 12lbs. Now i weigh 61kg/134lbs/9st 10lbs. So I've only actually gained 5kg/11lbs.. Prob less than I should have tbh

Ugh, I've gained like 3 stone!!! was 8 and now I'm 11 - boo!

Before we got pregnant, I lost 40 pounds. I have gained 18 pounds up until this past week and then I lost 2 pounds. So now total weight gain is 16 pounds. With my other children I gained 80 pounds with my oldest, and 40 with my other 2! So this one is COMPLETELY different!

at 35 weeks I've actually lost 1 1/2 kg since my booking in appointment

I'm 32 weeks on Monday and I've gained 15lbs really hoping I won't put much more on!

.... enough for the baby, too much for my liking, not enough to make me hide in a hole yet. ;)

I started at 107. Am now 137!!! I only weighed 116 at delivery with last one!!!(soooooooooooooo convinced it's twins!!!)

35 lbs at 38 weeks. I seem to have gotten used to the weight, but it will be nice when it comes off :)

Ya, once I hit 132 on the scale, it no longer phased me. But before that every pound was like oh my gosh! I had never been over 116(which was my weight at delivery w/ baby number one) in my entire life before this pregnancy! It was something new for me.

31 weeks and gained 12 lbs witch i think is right on track. With my daughter at this time i believe i gained 40 and in the last 10 weeks i gained 20lbs. So i feel good lol

i weighed myself at docs other day and iv put on 10kg im nearly 36wks cant stop eating now though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->