nearly late!

Visqueen

mum to 2 beautiful girls
Reaction score
Hi

I have cycles which go between 25-27 days and today im on cd27 with no sign of :witch: I tested yesterday but :bfn: ive tried to check the position of my cervix and it feels quite high and soft I also feel wet with a little cm.
Do you normally feel wet before af or is that a good sign for :bfp: I have not got a test as I feel to nervous in case :bfn:

The last time I had a 28 day cycle was during last year so its quite late for me now

Thanks.:hug:

Good luck to you. My AF is due friday. Hope she won't come.

sounds promising, test again tomorrow!
I'm sure something will start to show soon!

I didn't get a :bfp: until the day after :witch: was due...hoping this is the same for you!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

JM

Thanks Im trying not to get my hopes up just in case. I keep thinking I must be then think well :witch: could be waiting for me in the morning. Its just I haven't had a cycle past 27 days since nov 07 but with getting :bfn: yesterday I know it could still be to early but its giving me doubts.

Talk about being scared to go to the toilet :rofl:

Ohhh good luck! I am also on day 27 of a 25-28day cycle with no signs of AF. Fingers crossed we both get our :bfp: !!!

lots of :dust: for you hun, hope those :bfp: start to appear for you soon.

:hug:

xxx

Hi everyone, I'm sort of in a similar position. My cycle is usually between 32 and 35 days and I'm now on day 33. I did a cheapie PT yesterday but was a :bfn: I'm just praying it was too early. When do you think I should test again? I was thinking of buying some early prediction ones tomorrow if :witch: doesn't show up. I do feel kind of strange though because I don't have the sore boobs which I usually get before she is due. Obviously I know that is also a sign of pregnancy as well so not sure whether it's a good or bad thing to not have them. Have been having an onion tase in my mouth a couple of times the last 2 days and I haven't even eaten any onion which is odd. Would be grateful to hear your thoughts and comments.

:hugs: to you all x

I hope its good news guys!!

Big hugs and love for a few BFP's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back