+? nearly +? or just plain old -?

onemoreplease

mama to 3 under 5
Reaction score
im on CD18 and today at 10am i got this opk, its the darkest i have had so far does it look positive or nearly? il test tonight, at about 6pm, hopefully it will be darker. any opinions would be great

Attachments

• DSCF9377.jpg
    DSCF9377.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 28
your almost there, but it's definitely not a positive! I get opk's that color for about an entire week before I finally get the positive one! Every time I finally get a + the second line ends up darker than the control line and it shows up within seconds. I would say keep testing!

If I were taking them, that would be a 'nearly' positive, but everyone is different and it could be a positive for you, so TBH you'll probably have to take the OPK's for an entire cycle to know what a positive is for you. lot's of those strips only get dark on half of the test line IYKWIM so, like I said, that could very well be a positive, so get to BD'ing just in case! Good Luck!

i tested again yesterday at 6 and it was slightly lighter and the two i have done today have been getting lighter! so who knows. ive been bding like mad tho, wont stop till af i think lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->