Nearly there, only 6 days to go!

Fire_fly

Reaction score
So I had my last maternity appointment yesterday before I go in for my section next Tuesday! Was told as I'm on insulin, I've to go in the night before and I'll be first on the list unless any emergencies come up. Crazy to think this time next week, I'll be waking up in hospital with baby next to me!:happydance:
The weeks have just dragged by with this SPD, hope the next few days goes by quickly even though I'm a bit terrified of the section at the same time lol:dohh:

Eeeek congrats firefly! How exciting! I can't wait too, booking mine next Tuesday (your due date!) for about a week/10 days later depending how the scan looks. I'm so desperate to get him out now my SPD is horrendous too so I know how you feel, am just praying it goes away quickly after the birth. I keep thinking even with a section that I can't be in as much pain as I am in now with my SPD!! X

Thanks Bonnie :) aw I know, can't wait now! Exciting for you too! That's really not that long away:happydance: definitely me too, would be lovely to be able to walk (hobble) out the hospital without crutches. I'm thinking if we can handle this SPD pain all this time, we can handle the c section recoveries! x

Reading this has made me feel like a knob for complaining that I might go overdue - I have had what I think was REALLY mild spd this pregnancy where when I get up after sitting/lying I feel like I've been kicked in the minge but it sounds like nothing compared to you two! Hats off to you both 😱 And so exciting that babies are coming soon!

Ha Talia you still have my sympathies as being overdue every day feels like a week! But yes I also can't wait to get rid of this constant pain and I'm so looking forward to just being able to go for a walk!! Sounds mad but I can't walk more than a few minutes now 😫

So exciting! I hope baby doesn't keep you waiting too much longer :)

Talia, I agree, it feels like your going to be pregnant forever at the end! Bonnie, tell me about it, can't get out of bed by myself in the morning now, have to get my oh to help me. I don't think I'm ever going to take just going for a walk for granted again lol x

Ha I'm the same! And we have an over bath shower I can hardly get my leg over the edge into the shower, have to use my daughters toilet step to get in! 😂 I'm so excited for my first walk! Also can't bloody wait for my appointment Tuesday to get my section date

Haha:haha: I'm the same, nightmare when you get in shower and realise you've forgot the shampoo! Not long till Tuesday now and then at least you have the end date in sight! x

Yay fire_fly!! :happydance:

There is going to be a bit of a baby boom going on here for a few weeks. There's a few ladies expecting over the next 3-4 weeks!

Yes I was thinking the same thing wacky! I think the majority of us will be done in 3 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->