Nearly TTC - what vitamins to take?

Loobs

Baking #2!
Reaction score
Hi everyone, hope you're all good.

My AF is due to start in the next few days, which means we will be beginning our first cycle TTC! We get married in 2 weeks, so will hopefully ovulate around the wedding/on honeymoon.

I was hoping you lovely ladies would be able to give me some advice regarding vitamins. At the moment, I'm taking my usual daily multivitamin plus a folic acid. Should I be taking anything different for starting TTC?

I'm doing a bit of reading online but getting really conflicting information - or maybe it's just confusing my simple brain!

Thank you :) and look forward to joining you all soon x

We've got a multipack of pregnacare and wellman conception that me and DH have been taking for about 2, 3 months now and we've just started our first cycle.

im currently taking prenatal vitamins and just started taking mucinex with Guaifenesin four my five fertile days to increase my cm and I must say it has done just that with caution as it is a medication and you must drink plenty of water I will only take it for the five day window babydust all around us hopefully BFP in may

Before I began ttc, I started taking prenatals, but they made me toooo constipated so I got folic acid prescribed and took Flintstones multivitamins, which I took throughout my pregnancy (I took two each day).

Also, I had my doctor run bloods to check my vitamin levels and to check my immunities.

I just started taking Geritol (they say there's a baby in every bottle lol)

but have been taking folic acid, CoQ10, B6, B complex, Vitamin D3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->