need a chat

traceyAndLee

Reaction score
just need to chat tbh i cant say much to my mum about how im feeling i dont what to upset anyone with everything going on at the mo
can we all have a lil chat a rent here
iv bin looking thing up on the net wish i didnt at times - the only cool things im looking at the vidos of babys lol - on facebook cant say much one there yet as iv only told my mum and sistes and brother same with hes fambo,
i feel like i what to cry but i cant seam to let it out
i what to skip to 12 weeks and know everthing is ok with seed and me.
i have a scan one the 23rd but i dont know how im feeling about it - i cant wait to see are seed but then i what to see it now my hcg lvl are at 91 on the 9th got the taking agen to day hoping thay have dubeld some - i just dont know what to expect im worring so much with ever like pain and spotting is upseting me

Sooo sorry this is long and i go on and on....

Hope you all well and best of luck for next weeks coming up xxx

Aww I hope everything goes well for you I find first trimester can be a bit lonely As not many people know my hubby just doesn't get it !! I am the same i really really just want my scan gotta wait till 12 weeks got another 5 to go seems like A life time I worry all the time when symptoms stop etc we really should take it easy and not stress ! At the end of the day whatever will be will be nothing we can do but be as healthy as we can for our little beans :) fingers crossed the next month goes fast do we can all get out the danger zone !!! Xxxxx

Big hugs for you. First I just want to say congratulations on your pregnancy. And yes feel free to vent or chat to us here. The first trimester is really tough, and without lots of support it can make it harder. I've only told my husband and my mother as I'd like to get to 12 weeks before we announce it. If your worried try to rest as much as you can and drink lots of water. The 23rd isn't too long but I know how hard the waiting can be. Especially if you have ttc for a long time. Sending love your way x

thanks girls much needed

ill let ya know how my bloods are wen i call them tomorrow
xxxx

This is my 4th baby and the 1st tri never gets any easier!!!

Its a worrying time, because you hear all the horror stories.. and like me if you have had a Miscarriage before, it brings it all back. So its only natural to feel anxious, upset, excited and worried all rolled into one.

2nd tri is so much better, you feel better and once you start to feel baby move, its such a reassuring feeling that everything is all ok :) x

Thank you all - i took some time to see my mum over this weekend ans its bin nice see all the kids xx

Bump buddyyyyyyyy I've Been looking for you chickennnn 😂😁😁😁 hiiii how is my little buddy and seed doing any bump pics lol I'm mega bloated it's awful 6 weeks tomorrow for me so ready for these next 6 weeks to be over I won't have a scan till end of April make fake a few pains and go to to the epu haha isn't that awful I'm desperate flip sake xxxxx

Bump buddyyyyyyyy I've Been looking for you chickennnn 😂😁😁😁 hiiii how is my little buddy and seed doing any bump pics lol I'm mega bloated it's awful 6 weeks tomorrow for me so ready for these next 6 weeks to be over I won't have a scan till end of April make fake a few pains and go to to the epu haha isn't that awful I'm desperate flip sake xxxxx

hi hun - im having a bad time :wacko: iv got spotting on and of and today just going the shops with my mum it was much more then spotting - worrying so mad my mum told me to put my feet up and dont move heheh wish i did - iv got a scan on the 23rd cant wait for it - i dont have cramps or anythink so i dont know whats going on :shrug::cry: xxxxx

Aw hun plenty of rest !! Is there no early preg unit where u are to get checked out ?? Fingers crossed it's nothing xxxx

That's good fingers crossed for you that everything is fine with baby :) what time have u to go at how have u been feeling had ur bleeding stopped xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->