Need a hug today - not a great work week.

M

MegGriffin

Title says it all really. So so grateful I'm pregnant, and have got to past 17 weeks now, am grateful everyday for that, but had a really cr*ppy work week.

My team have never accepted or liked me and have always been hostile towards me, and I guess seeing as I'm feeling extra emotional recently it's been harder to deal with lately.

In need of a hug and a little cry i think.

Thanks for listening xx

:hugs: always here for hugs! Sorry youve had such a bum week, but its friday today!

So sorry you're having a shit week at work. It's different for me because I work for myself but I admit this week I have struggled. Keep forgetting things, too tired to concentrate, emotional if I don't do something right.... all I keep thinking of is roll on maternity leave :D

Thank you so much ladies, you're making me feel alot better. xx

So sorry you're having a shit week at work. It's different for me because I work for myself but I admit this week I have struggled. Keep forgetting things, too tired to concentrate, emotional if I don't do something right.... all I keep thinking of is roll on maternity leave :D

roll on maternity leave indeed! x

Im sooo sorry- I had one if those weeks like 2 weeks ago- I was cried every night when I got home- My husband was very worried- I still hate getting up and going to work, but I only have a few more weeks left- Hopefully until August, Im going to go on maternity early because we will be moving so I am going to need extra time to set everything up and get everything organized.....Hang in there hunnie-:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Big hugs. Hope you do get a break from there soon, can you take time off for a babymoo or a long weekend maybe? I worked for a group of people like that once, its rough being pregnant and emotional and having to deal with snotty people all at the same time.

I'm sorry your week has been so rough. Hope it is better for you next week and things are a bit easier.

You ladies are seriously amazing. i know none of us really no each other, but you've all made me feel so much better and I know you all understand how I'm feeling.

Thank you again :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"