• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Need a laptop - opinions please?!

meganb

Reaction score
I'm finding it really uncomfortable to sit at the computer all day (I work from home and my job is 100% pc-based). DH has very kindly offered to buy me a laptop and I have to decide between three models:

Toshiba Satellite
HP Pavilion
Dell 1545

Which one do you think would be best for reliability, endurance, general all-round great performance??

Thanks! :thumbup:

my toshiba satellite is very nice, had it for about a year and two months. i think models A300. had not 1 problem with it. ever. and still love it usually will get very bored with electricals and quickly upgrade but this still has the attraction as it's so easy simple and runs so smooth. does everything you want it to.

I'm finding it really uncomfortable to sit at the computer all day (I work from home and my job is 100% pc-based). DH has very kindly offered to buy me a laptop and I have to decide between three models:

Toshiba Satellite - good quality, well known brand (good easy to view screens that dont stress your eyes out!
HP Pavilion - cheap parts used but good prices, screens tend to break
Dell 1545 - unreliable, second hand parts used, bad customer service!

Which one do you think would be best for reliability, endurance, general all-round great performance??

Thanks! :thumbup:

Based on the red writtin above i would go for the Toshiba!
hope that helps!

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"