Need a laugh? I laughed so hard it HURTS!

honeygrl

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK0SobQovME
:haha:

Funny! I have never seen those advertised here in the US..I wonder if they are coming..

Funny! I have never seen those advertised here in the US..I wonder if they are coming..

I would certainly try them for this one if they do! My son ruined several nice outfits in the early months with the poo explosion.

Why am I not laughing? I think with the third trimester coming up I am suddenly losing all my sense of humor :)

hmm yea that ad is on TV all the time. it gets kind of annoying lol. Haha lanaRoss- I feel old and crabby in 3rd tri. lost all sense of humour. No longer at the comfy stage. Waited so long to get here but now i'm like a raging bull :haha: - ok maybe still SOME sense of humour but not as much :rofl:

:dohh: This ad quickly loses it's humour after seeing/hearing it a billion times. I'm from New Zealand same as MiissMuffett. It was funny the first few times...much like the Steinlager ad with the couple and the new house with walk in wardrobe, then the walk-in fridge with the men going mental. Sick of that one too! :haha:

These nappies look like they could be worth a shot though, but I hate to think how expensive they might be! x

hehe That beer ad. just like any ad it loses its funniness- like that stupid cadbury eyebrow add- its so annoying!!!

We don't even have this brand in the US. I only saw the ad because it was on a TV show called Funniest Commercials of 2009.

hehe That beer ad. just like any ad it loses its funniness- like that stupid cadbury eyebrow add- its so annoying!!!
Oh I HATE that ad...perhaps not as much as Tom does, but it's pretty damn bad. Can I admit...I hated the Cadbury Gorilla ad :( It made me want to die every time it came on. I loathed it.

We don't even have this brand in the US. I only saw the ad because it was on a TV show called Funniest Commercials of 2009.

I think they may be Australian branded nappies :thumbup: Ooh gotta love those commercials shows, they're always so good :flower:

Oh I HATE that ad...perhaps not as much as Tom does, but it's pretty damn bad. Can I admit...I hated the Cadbury Gorilla ad :( It made me want to die every time it came on. I loathed it.

me 2!!!! it was so boring and long! I do like the new bubble cadbury ad though i think its quite cirpy and well, bubbly heehee maybe its coz it doesnt go for long. That will prob be old news to me soon too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->