Need a laugh while you wait?

ZillaSmash

Reaction score
NTNP since August when I got my Mirena removed. Been lurking this forum for ages. In my mind, I’ve decided that if I’m just reading, then that means I’m not REALLY trying. If I post something, though, I might just move out of NTNP to full blown TTC. Just like I’m tracking my symptoms but if I start taking temps...then I’m trying. And I’m using the OPKs because I just want to make sure my post IUD body is still functioning properly...it’s definitely not because I really want to know when it’s time to DTD. :dohh: :blush:
I am a mess. I want a baby. Hubs is ok with one but doesn’t want to try for one. This would be #4

Soooo.... I’m in the TWW, chugging along. Weird things like super painful pinching cramps and gassiness I don’t usually get. So I order some tests...I know, I know.

9dpo...BFN
10dpo...BFN

I think it’s cruel and unusual punishment to make women use FMU to test...my eyes are barely open, I can’t see shit, and here I am in the worst lit bathroom in the world trying to squint at the tiniest test strip. You can’t make this stuff up...it’s insanity!
11dpo(today)...check out this bad boy
IMG_6849.jpg
What the heck is that??? Hahahaha

Lol oh boy! And I think you are totally right about the fmu. I have to blink so much just to focus on the test. And it's only getting worse as the days get shorter!

That test is deffo invalid, have to sneak in another test x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"