need a little advice from the moms

dlortiz876

Reaction score
hey so I have been reading so many forums and things to try and make sense of my situation.. just a little background my name is daniella and I am 27 and we are not trying to conceive as of yet officially.

now this is what happened.. i was on BC for a few months like 2... hated it and switched to lomedia for 2 months on the 3rd month... the last week has 3 regular pills and 4 brown pills... so the end of the 3rd week i missed a pill and took 2 later the next day and then took another late... all while starting antibiotics for a throat infection... then the pill pack ended and i didn't even take the brown pills... me and the boy BD during that time as well as the week after around CD 5 technically but i am not sure if i ovulated or ovulated early ... but now today about 12 days after we BD i am nauseas on and off all day... my nipple are super sore.. i have a lower cramp but there very dull and I feel like something is coming out and always run to pee ( sorry for TMI ) according to my period app i would have ovulated on the 8th which was 3 days after we BD ... has anyone ever heard of anyone getting pregnant like this? I am wondering if this is just a weird month because i Messed up my BC and then stopped it completely or if there is actually a chance

help !:shrug:

any advice would be great.. also my bbs are HUGE and have a huge circle vein going to the nipple looks like a giant star.... i think my nipple are just a little darker and still sensitive to the touch... and today i have had lower pressure and right sided feels like ovary pain but like tiny twinges on and off.... am i going crazy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"