Need a little assistance interpreting my BBT chart

jamiemg10

Reaction score
Would someone please look and my chart and help me interpret and understand this is the first time charting. I am temping vaginaly. Oral testing made made number go everywhere. I am a mouth breather and that was causing inaccurate results. Also, a while back my doc have me progestetone pills to take. My progestetone levers were in the normal range, but ot the lower end of normal. So in taking progestetone at night since I ovulated. I would be very grateful for some help. Please see attachment (my chart) below. I forgot to attach it to this. Look below. Thanks!

Thank you,

Jamie

Would someone please look and my chart and help me interpret and understand this is the first time charting. I am temping vaginaly. Oral testing made made number go everywhere. I am a mouth breather and that was causing inaccurate results. Also, a while back my doc have me progestetone pills to take. My progestetone levers were in the normal range, but ot the lower end of normal. So in taking progestetone at night since I ovulated. I would be very grateful for some help.

Thank you,

Jamie

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 10
Looks like you ovulated on day 13. Temps should stay above that red cover line until you start your next af

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->