Need a nice winter coat

Samemka

Mummy of 2 girlies
Reaction score
I need a new winter coat.

I can't really get out shopping with the girls in the week, it's a nightmare, and tbh if I can i'd rather find one online.

I quite like the black 'puffy' style ones with a belt around, long or short, I need something warm but also practical, I have a yellow next duffel coat which gets filthy so easily with chocolatey toddler fingers! But I'd consider anything really, lol

Any suggestions? No more than £100 ideally.

I ordered this but it was awful quality, a popper came off as I unfastened it lol.

https://www.asos.com/Puffa/Puffa-Lo...puffa&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Black

Can be long or short.

I bought this coat from Next yesterday and i love it.

I must've been in Next about 5 times yesterday, as i just couldn't believe i couldn't see anything i liked :haha: It's my new fav shop since i now can't afford Topshop :)

I didn't bother to look at this coat all day as it doesn't look as nice until you've got it on but then it was getting late and luckily i tried it on. It's nice and warm yet not so puffy that you can't move properly in it. All the other coats i tried on i felt restricted in. It's got a hood too which is something i can't do without.

Not sure how to do a link but it's £55 from Next and they also do it in black.

762-897-X50s.jpg

762-897-X50s2.jpg

762-897-X50s3.jpg

The coat is actually £58 :) I really thought it was £55 and still didn't see it wasn't when getting the photos from the site last night x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->