Need a PCOS buddy!!!!

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hi girls!
Ok so I have PCOS and started a low carb lifestyle change. Don't think my hormones are regulated cause I had brown and pink discharge for 6 days and then my period started 3 days before it was expected.

So I'm thinking about just taking clomid, temping and continue to eat a low carb diet. Anybody else taking clomid and have PCOS?

Hi!! I took clomid last cycle and did not ovulate. I am moving to femara because I had some lining issues on clomid. I am (trying) to follow a low carb diet as well. I got pregnant first cycle with DS on clomid and lower carb.

I am also temping to confirm (or not) when I ovulate.

I got pregnant with my 1st on clomid. Took it for 12 months and it didn't work so had a laproscopy which is when I was diagnosed with pcos and endometriosis, they did some work on my uterus and put me back on clomid again. I conceived after 2 cycles x

I have PCOS and just finished my last month of Clomid. I have an appt next month to talk about the next step. Xx

Hi!! I took clomid last cycle and did not ovulate. I am moving to femara because I had some lining issues on clomid. I am (trying) to follow a low carb diet as well. I got pregnant first cycle with DS on clomid and lower carb.

I am also temping to confirm (or not) when I ovulate.

Hello!!! Yeah I don't think I can ovulate on my own either. Before I was diagnosed I took clomid for 2 cycles got pregnant and miscarried at 8 weeks. Think PCOS had something to do with that cause I wasn't eating a low carb diet so my progesterone was probably very low. My doctor at the time didn't even check for that or do an ultrasound. So I think with a low carb diet and clomid I shouldn't have no problem conceiving.. Fingers crossed!!!!

I really think I need to temp just to keep myself and body at check lol

I got pregnant with my 1st on clomid. Took it for 12 months and it didn't work so had a laproscopy which is when I was diagnosed with pcos and endometriosis, they did some work on my uterus and put me back on clomid again. I conceived after 2 cycles x

That is great news! I got pregnant after two cycles on it! Just hoping this low carb diet thing will help me carry my baby the whole way!!!

I took it 3 months this year. I think I'm off for ovarian drilling again before being offered any more. :-( xx

I have pcos. I admit I am not following the low carb plan I should be. But that will be changing soon.
But I did 2 rounds of clomid and it did nothing. I recommend going right to femara. I ovulated on the second cycle and got a bfp on my third cycle. I miscarried and not sure why but it could be anything.
So now I wait for my body to finish everything to get back to ttc. I am going to talk to the doc about going back on metformin. I got wicked side effects but maybe a lower dose will be ok.

Aayla - I am so sorry about your loss. Have you tried metformin er? It was way better for me. I hardly had anyour side effects.

I have pcos. I admit I am not following the low carb plan I should be. But that will be changing soon.
But I did 2 rounds of clomid and it did nothing. I recommend going right to femara. I ovulated on the second cycle and got a bfp on my third cycle. I miscarried and not sure why but it could be anything.
So now I wait for my body to finish everything to get back to ttc. I am going to talk to the doc about going back on metformin. I got wicked side effects but maybe a lower dose will be ok.

So sorry for your loss! :hugs: I too miscarried at 8 weeks. Took clomid but didn't know I had PCOS at the time and wasn't following a low carb diet. So I think the hormonal affects of PCOS made me miscarry. That's why now I'm so strict on this lifestyle change cause I want a baby more than I want unhealthy foods. Hopefully you can change your diet and put on a new medicine things may work out for the both of us!!! :thumbup:

I was recently diagnosed with pcos after TTC for a year. I just started 50mg clomid yesterday! I'm on cd4 now �� hoping clomid will give me my bfp!

I was recently diagnosed with pcos after TTC for a year. I just started 50mg clomid yesterday! I'm on cd4 now �� hoping clomid will give me my bfp!

Good luck. I got my bfp with ds on our first cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"