Need a pick me up! 9 dpo and feeling down!

BentleysMomm

Reaction score
This is only my #2 cycle ttc #2 and I'm about 9dpo I don't temp or opk this is just off Ovia cm . I'm due for Af on the 15th and I don't feel positive about this month at all! I know I bd enough and it's still pretty early as today is most common implantation day but I just don't feel like I'm going to get a bfp this cycle. I have almost no symptoms which is weird cause I always get pretty strong pms about a week before af. I have had a small amount of cramping the last few days but really that's it! Which is weird cause I normally have super sore boobs by now. It took almost 8 months to conceive my son and I just have this aching feeling it's going to take just as long for #2. This is depressing! Why can't I be one of those women who gets pregnant easy??!! Lol. I know you all feel my pain and struggle and I feel bad even complaining because I know TTC is so much more difficult for other women. Anyways needed to vent / give myself a pitty partly lol.

Well I conceived my first two very easily...and now I'm on cycle #6 for #3. I feel your frustration!

Hang in there...it's really early! FX for your BFP this month!

Wow! Lucky woman for early conception for the first 2 babies!lol I'm very sorry it's taking you so long to conceive #3, especially with time not being on your side with age. It must be very frustrating to conceive early and then all of the sudden have a way longer ttc process the third time around. Thank you for the kind words and support! I promised my dh I would not obsess over ttc this time around - yeah right lol and in a effort to keep the stress low we don't talk much about it. So I have no one, but you girls to talk to and help center me back in reality.
What cd are you? Fx for your bfp this month!!! To us all lol!

I had to laugh at your age comment! :) I don't feel old and I conceived my 2nd when I was 38.

But I just want my body back and feel like once I have my final baby in my arms, I can focus on me and my family will be complete.

My last was a c section due to her being breech so if I don't conceive this cycle, they are going to run tests to make sure the surgery didn't cause scar tissue on my fallopian tubes. My first two were literally conceived on one shot.

FX for both of us! I am CD 10 or 11. Not sure which. I'm going to test on Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->