Need a positive answer...

BabyCleo

New mama to Lily-Grace
Reaction score
Hey ladies :flower:

I usually hang out in the TTC#1 forum but today im 7 days late, with nothing to show but symptoms and iffy tests.

Can i get some stories from the ladies here who got their bfp late? I feel so down today. :cry:

I had a MC last june and i got my bfp at 6 days late. I just need support i guess. :nope:

:hugs::hugs:

It's not over til that :witch: comes!!! Have you tested yet??

Yeah i have, i tested at 3,4 and 6 days late and i got what i think is nasty evaps :(

:hugs:

Keep your head up girl! Have you tried taking different tests?

No just dollar store ones... i was thinking getting an frer on the weekend, i just would hate to see a bfn. i guess i have to grow up and just test again. Is there anything more sensitive?

Oh okay. Those are good but I wouldn't rely on just those though. I would defiantly get a FRER just to see though.

Your period maybe just late.. Mine was 6 days late and I started spotting :haha:

But I wish you tons of :dust:!!!

Are you regular?

ive been pretty regular yeah. i have a 33 day cycle, and ive been on time exactly for the past 5 months :)

I got this BFP 5 days late, even then very faint. What makes you think they are evap's? Are they appearing after the time you're meant to read them? I'd say go for a different brand. Also, my SMU is more sensitive than my first, so you could try that?

3 days late neg test.
8 days late 100% positive test.
Said child now 4yrs old.

Hey babycleo, any updates? Hope it's good news for you! :)

Hi
I was just wondering if someone could give me some advice? I did 2 pregnancy tests yesterday and I have a faint line on both could I be pregnant? I spoke to the doc she said I could be but I need to do another test in a weeks time but im to eager to know lol, I've attached a picture of my tests.
Thanks

Attachments

• DSC_1137[1].jpg
    DSC_1137[1].jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 18
Hi
I was just wondering if someone could give me some advice? I did 2 pregnancy tests yesterday and I have a faint line on both could I be pregnant? I spoke to the doc she said I could be but I need to do another test in a weeks time but im to eager to know lol, I've attached a picture of my tests.
Thanks

They are def positive! Congratulations! Xx

Ok thank you I'm just unsure because there faint lines lol x

Positive, wait 48 hours and do it again! Congrats!

Thank you, I have done another test today and its the same as the others. I am using the Tesco ones are these good? do you think I should get a clear blue one just to make sure?

Attachments

• DSC_1150[1].jpg
    DSC_1150[1].jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 6
I only ever used cheapie ones, they don't get dark as quickly, but tests are only there to give you a yes or a no, nothing else. I would leave it a few days (if you can!!)n and test again, as the test may be darker by then.

I haven't bought the clear blue digi since my first bfp, as even seeing it written down didn't stop me from loosing it, so I have never seen the point in spending the money since!!

Hi I think I can say this one is defiantly positive, I did this on Thursday, I have really bad stomach and back pain like period pains is this normal? some times when I move funny or sit up my stomach muscles twinge like I've pulled them is this normal as well? sorry I haven't got a clue, I also feel very sick it goes off when I eat for a bit then its back but I haven't been sick, my boobs kill and very sensitive I cant touch them and hurts when I sleep. and I keep getting bad headaches and going very dizzy are these all the normal signs?
thanks

Attachments

• DSC_1158[1].jpg
    DSC_1158[1].jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 4
Yes! That's a BFP if ever I saw one! how late was AF.. how many DPO are you? What were your symptoms?
And congratulations!

Congrats!!!! All symtoms including cramping etc sound totally normal. X

this is my symptoms I have really bad stomach and back pain like period pains is this normal? some times when I move funny or sit up my stomach muscles twinge like I've pulled them is this normal as well? sorry I haven't got a clue, I also feel very sick it goes off when I eat for a bit then its back but I haven't been sick, my boobs kill and very sensitive I cant touch them and hurts when I sleep. and I keep getting bad headaches and going very dizzy are these all the normal signs, its all happened quite quick I came off my pill 8th aug I had feeling sick etc symptoms for a week from about 19th I did a test around 23rd aug to see I was preggers as it was my sis 18th on the 24th so wanted to make sure and there was nothing I went to the docs fri 6th for a review on some pills im on she said do a test and that's when I had the faint lines and wasn't sure is they was positive so that's why I posted on here doc said she was 90% sure I am but do another test so I did on Sunday 8th that's was faint to but stronger than the 1st then I did this one thurs I hope this makes sense lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"