Need a quick reply...

Layla

Reaction score
Hey guys..

I said i would take Ethan and Coby swimming today after the kids swimming lesson, but for the past 2 days i have had bad flu, i have a high temp and i ache all over and im shakey.

Do you think swimming will do me good tho? reduce my temp and all that, or would it make me worse?

I cant remember the saying...stave a cold feed a flu or something like that?

anyone know?

thanks

xx

If i had a cold/flu I wouldnt go swimming incase it got worse as you dont know how warm the water is going to be.

The saying is Starve a cold feed the flu as far as im aware.

I find a nice hot bath is good when I get the flu, but think everyone is different.

Cat
xxx

great, thanks hun, i wasnt sure which way round that saying went....no swimming for me then!

xx

I wouldn't risk it hun, you would end up coming out with wet hair etc....
not good if you are fluey
stay in warm with Lemsips

Apparently a swimming pool is one off the worst places to pick up a virus?! :?

i didnt end up going, had to take teh kids to there lesson still tho, i was so hot in there waiting for them that i really wanted to jump in the cold water lol

Ethan passed his lessons, got a grade 1 :D
Charlie didnt, shes to scared of water, but they gave her a puffin award so she didnt walk away with nothing

xx

well done Ethan, Im like Charlie, not a huge fan of swimming!

was going to say water but then u'd all think I was smelly! :lol:

There next set of lessons are in 6 weeks, after that its ice skating lessons, they are already doing karate and dance lessons, the list is never ending with them! lol

xx

Jesus Layla, bet u all them hobbies are expensive! :shock:

I used to do ballet, tap, modern, cheerleading and drama lessons. Done a stint of ice skating too-excellent, teaches poise and balance! :wink:

yeah it costs a bomb!

I never had anything like that when i was little, always wanted to do dance but my dad could never afford it, so i make sure i can afford it for mine. I prob spoil them but im not worried to much lol

Ethan doesnt do dance by the way :lol: just Charlie, he does want the ice skating lessons tho lol

xx

Thats a shame, need more boys in dance :D

I studied clarient, saxaphone, drama cross country and tennis ....

In the summer was worse i was at school every night after lessons had finshed mainley with sports and music lol!!!

Want maddie to do dance but think she will be as graceful as a baby elephant!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->