Need a rant!! & HELP please!!

im stil figuring out how to really work it lol I changed it to the opk cause it changed to dpo when I stil had neg opks... should I change it back ?? also I got my first pos opk on CD21 then it showed dpo but I entered todays test which is stil showin a strong positive and its changed my ovulation day to today ... so im abit confused hahaa

*EDIT*
ive changed it back to advance... now my dpo has disappeared again... im soo confused haha! I have been abit off with my temps aswell due to the odd long lie but im stickin to half 8-9 roughly every morning now.

that's what I thought but its stil a clear strong positive again today... same thing happened last month as well. I usually have a straight forward 28 day cycle but ever since I started taking royal jelly and testing for O (both for first time last month) im going a week longer lol think me & my bf are going to get down to business tonight again just incase. Im stil trying to figure the whole temp thing out and what to look for aswell

Temping sucks. I hate it. I always get a clear shift even when I don't o correctly.

only bit of tempting im having trouble with apart from trying to understand it still is getting it round same time every morning...

looks like no sex tonight lol bf has to go to training for his boxing so is stayin at his mums :( boooo been getting slight pains in my right side

we are gonna have sex again tomorrow night... im just hopin ive timed it ok and im not totally out. im quite gutted about missing tonight but spose we done it last night then Friday night so day inbetween is quite healthy... and sperm does live for what is it? upto 72 hours ??

That's what they say, but I know of two girls on here who bd 4-5 days before o and got pregnant anyway.

im trying not to think about it etc but boyfriend is soo desperate to have a kid on his own and every month tht passes that I aint he feels like its his fault :/ hes done one of them home sperm count tests and that came back fine but he stil thinks its him tht has a problem. Only thing is doctor wont do nothing because of our age. we are both only 21 :/

Just keep in mind out of the two methods (charting and opks) charting is the most reliable. By not using advanced you are in essence just doing the opk thing and logging it on your chart. CM, temps, and opks used all together are a more reliable way to know for sure you O'd. You can get positive opks even when you don't O as well as fertile cm (as you know of course!) so I would use advanced and let it do it's thing even tho you aren't temping precisely. This is your first try at it so after you have done it a cycle or two it will be easier to make heads and tails of it all and hopefully you'll set an alarm so you can be even more precise :thumbup:

I'd like to see you chart in advanced setting so I can see the dpo thing you are talking about too!

well I changed it to advance last night :) yeah im deffo going to set an alarm for half 8 roughly every morning to do it as that's round about my normal time I get up. didn't realise how complicated it can be to start off with lol but least after first couple times I should have hang off it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->