Need a TTC buddy

Mrs-C

Mummy to 1 DD & 2 dogs
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm starting afresh and looking for a TTC buddy.

I'm 23, DH is 28. This will be our first. We have two dogs and are trying to sell our place and find somewhere a bit bigger.

We have been trying since Dec 09 and I'm on CD 11.

Anyone wanna be my buddy?

I'd love to be your TTC buddie, but as I'm a newbie, I'm not sure how it works. Do we have to be on the same CD?
:flower:

Thanks ladies! I will update my signature later.

I'd love to be your TTC buddie, but as I'm a newbie, I'm not sure how it works. Do we have to be on the same CD?

I don't think we need to be on the same day. We can just support each other as we go through TTC and then *hopefully* go through as bump buddies!

How are you both doing? I'm trying to stay hopeful this month but my cycles are so all over the place I'm not sure we've got much of a chance until they calm down!

Thanks ladies! I will update my signature later.

I don't think we need to be on the same day. We can just support each other as we go through TTC and then *hopefully* go through as bump buddies!

How are you both doing? I'm trying to stay hopeful this month but my cycles are so all over the place I'm not sure we've got much of a chance until they calm down!

Hey :hugs:

Well, I'm pretty sure I'm out for this cycle. I kept observing symptoms obsessively, until the big fat AF symptom appeared yesterday morning and made me feel like an idiot (I always get strong migraines one or two days before, and so did I yesterday). My temp dipped today as well, so, I'd think tomorrow or the day after AF will pay me a visit...

To be honest, OH and I decided we wanted a baby only a couple of months ago, and in both April and May we only had :sex: once during my fertile days. So I guess June will be the first month we'll be more organised- I've started BBT, charting, observing cm and all that. And of course, more :sex::happydance:

I also started taking pregnacare conception this month.

Don't lose your hope :flower: It's good to try and keep your feet on the ground, but this is something bound to happen for you sooner than later, so it may very well be this cycle!
:hugs:

Winston83, can I add you to my signature as well?

Cryingtrying, are you in too?

x

How are you doing today ladies? I've updated my signature.
cryingtrying, are you in with us?

How are you doing today ladies? I've updated my signature.
cryingtrying, are you in with us?

Today?

Well, I heard a knock on the door and went to answer it.

Guess who stormed in?

:witch:

:shipw::fool:](*,)

Ok, I kind of saw her coming. I'm not upset or anything. But have decided that from June onwards I'm trying properly. Like, BBT charts, cm, OPK, lots of :sex: So this is kind of exciting.

How about you, hon? I'd love to hear some good news soon. That way you can go and reserve a seat for me in the first tri section :flower:

Hi Girls! I'd like to join this thread. I'm TTC #1 and on CD 8 today. Yay, I hope this month goes great for each one of us!

So how are we all today???

I'm officially on CD1. Really curious as to how this month will go.

And you ladies?

so ladies am on cd 20 shud ovulate cd 22 hope its gna work this mnth fx hope you are all ok

Hi ladies is it okay if I join you? I'm 26 and my DH is 28. We are ttc #1 and are pretty new at this journey as we have just decided to try last month. I'm on cycle day CD18. I have just started doing the CM testing this month and am pretty confused as I posted a earlier thread.

Hi ladies is it okay if I join you? I'm 26 and my DH is 28. We are ttc #1 and are pretty new at this journey as we have just decided to try last month. I'm on cycle day CD18. I have just started doing the CM testing this month and am pretty confused as I posted a earlier thread.

Yep yep yep, welcome :hugs:

I'll edit my signature within the hour

Welcome Dragonfly! I think most of us are newbies so this should be fun! Any questions, throw them out! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->