Need a WTT buddy January 2014

Glad you had a good birthday!! And yumm-o.... Cake!! Too bad about the rain!! It was a monsoon here yesterday.
I'll be near Florida come Thursday. Me and the fam are going to Orange Beach!! Can't wait to put Jack's little toes in the sand!!
Have you started your new job yet? If so, how's that going?

Oh nice, where's orange beach? I started today :) I had general orientation today. I sat in a chair for 8 hours haha a lot of history on the hospital and stuff like that. Since I'm only PRN I don't get benefits so I had to sit outside the conference room with all the other PRN employees waiting for them to finish that part. But hey, gotta do it. Tomorrow I have nursing orientation then on the floor the rest of the week.

And I still need to change our group name. My Internet is t working but when it's back up I'll change it :)

Yeah. Orientation is boring but at least you get paid to just sit there. Good luck with the rest of the week.

Orange Beach is like right on the pan-handle near FL. It's about an hour from Destin. I usually go to Destin once a year and Orange Beach once a year, but am only making one trip this year bc I wanted to wait till Jack was a little bit older. I can't wait!! Orange beach is only about a 4.5 hr drive for us, so not too bad.

Yeah. Orientation is boring but at least you get paid to just sit there. Good luck with the rest of the week.

Orange Beach is like right on the pan-handle near FL. It's about an hour from Destin. I usually go to Destin once a year and Orange Beach once a year, but am only making one trip this year bc I wanted to wait till Jack was a little bit older. I can't wait!! Orange beach is only about a 4.5 hr drive for us, so not too bad.

Oh ok. I was born and raised in Daytona beach and I now live in Jacksonville. Hope you guys have an awesome vacation! I'm sure jack will love the water and sand :)

So bad news, something is wrong with my computer and I'm not sure when it'll be working again :( this means I can't change the name on our thread just yet. Good news is someone is coming out to look at it tomorrow. So hopefully they'll be able to get it working again. For some reason it won't connect to the Internet. I've already called my Internet provider and they've troubleshot it and everything but nothing. Just didn't want you ladies thinking I had forgot.

I hate computer problems!! :( Hope it's fixed ASAP!!

Hey ladies!! How is everyone? It's been awful quiet in here lately. Hope everyone is doing good.

We just got back from the beach on Monday and we had a blast! Jack's first trip!! He did great! Apart from not liking the ocean waves at all!!...he cried every time we put his feet in the water and let the waves hit him. I think it was the loud noise that scared him. We left just in time before hurricane Isaac appears sometime tonight or tomorrow. I live in central MS, so we won't get the actual hurricane, but could be facing some rough rain and very strong winds. Hoping it won't be as bad as Katrina (we were without power for nearly 2 weeks).
Junemomma, I know you're in FL, is it supposed to get bad where you are? I know you're on the Atlantic side instead of the Gulf, but just wondering?

I would love to have a WTT buddy for January 2014!! Preferably someone in the US as I'd like to have a texting buddy, it's easier to stay in contact that way as I'm not always able to get on here.

I'm 28, turning 29 in August and married with 2 children. Anyone interested just let me know :)

Oh and I have unlimited texting and text ALL the time literally.....haha

Hi im in UK but also wtt Jan 2014 #3 baby have 2 sons 8 & nearly 4, im 27 (28 v soon) so will be creeping upto 30 by the time im preggers/have a newborn.

I've labelled 2013 as My Year as im going to learn to drive, decorate or house whilst Lo's at school & save up a baby fund for our future bundle of joy!

Would LOVE a daughter more than anything but of course if we get a boy will be equally happy so long s he's healthy. Hoping its our time for a girl tho as both our families (our sisters, mum, aunts) have 2 boys/2girls then #3 is always opposite sex so fingers crossed!!

Wow twins ay... Brave lady! X

LadyL, when we took my DS to the beach last year he was also afraid of the Ocean. He had just turned 2. But I don't blame them, its big, and loud!

Hey ladies!! How is everyone? It's been awful quiet in here lately. Hope everyone is doing good.

We just got back from the beach on Monday and we had a blast! Jack's first trip!! He did great! Apart from not liking the ocean waves at all!!...he cried every time we put his feet in the water and let the waves hit him. I think it was the loud noise that scared him. We left just in time before hurricane Isaac appears sometime tonight or tomorrow. I live in central MS, so we won't get the actual hurricane, but could be facing some rough rain and very strong winds. Hoping it won't be as bad as Katrina (we were without power for nearly 2 weeks).
Junemomma, I know you're in FL, is it supposed to get bad where you are? I know you're on the Atlantic side instead of the Gulf, but just wondering?
So good to hear you had a good trip and it was just in time before the storm hit(s). We're going to Daytona beach in 2 weeks for the weekend and we're staying in a hotel on the beach. DH has a convention to go to for his program of study. We'll see how my DS handles the beach as he's never been.
We live in Jacksonville, so we arent getting a lot of the major parts of the storm, just a lot of heavy rain and winds. It's comparable to a severe thunderstorm. So not too bad unless you're driving. It's awful driving when it's pouring as bad as its been.

Also, be sure to stay safe!!! Not sure where you are related to where the storm is headed.

So good to hear you had a good trip and it was just in time before the storm hit(s). We're going to Daytona beach in 2 weeks for the weekend and we're staying in a hotel on the beach. DH has a convention to go to for his program of study. We'll see how my DS handles the beach as he's never been.
We live in Jacksonville, so we arent getting a lot of the major parts of the storm, just a lot of heavy rain and winds. It's comparable to a severe thunderstorm. So not too bad unless you're driving. It's awful driving when it's pouring as bad as its been.

Have fun and stay safe!!

I'm glad that you guys had a good trip :) That's great that Jack did well. You'll have to post some pics of him at the beach. I hope you guys stay safe!

I would love to have a WTT buddy for January 2014!! Preferably someone in the US as I'd like to have a texting buddy, it's easier to stay in contact that way as I'm not always able to get on here.

I'm 28, turning 29 in August and married with 2 children. Anyone interested just let me know :)

Oh and I have unlimited texting and text ALL the time literally.....haha

Hi im in UK but also wtt Jan 2014 #3 baby have 2 sons 8 & nearly 4, im 27 (28 v soon) so will be creeping upto 30 by the time im preggers/have a newborn.

I've labelled 2013 as My Year as im going to learn to drive, decorate or house whilst Lo's at school & save up a baby fund for our future bundle of joy!

Would LOVE a daughter more than anything but of course if we get a boy will be equally happy so long s he's healthy. Hoping its our time for a girl tho as both our families (our sisters, mum, aunts) have 2 boys/2girls then #3 is always opposite sex so fingers crossed!!

Wow twins ay... Brave lady! X

Welcome bloominbroody! :wave: I will definitely keep my fingers crossed for a girl for you :)

Bloominbroody, DH would like a girl for our 3rd. I know a couple of girls at work that subscribed to this website to try to sway for girl or boy through diet, supplements, timing, positioning, .a.nd certain douches. The one lady had 3 girls and wanted a boy and did, and the other had a boy and wanted a girl and did have a girl! Anyway, I told my DH about this and he wants to try it to increase our chances of a girl for #3. I don't really know how I feel about it, but dh said "if we are meant to have another boy, we'll have a boy". My friend fro work let me log into her website and read it and it really makes sense!

Ok ladies, I'm going through such a stressful situation right now. DH and I had sex during my fertile period but we used the withdrawal method. I'm not on any BC because we practice NFP. I'm due for my cycle to start today but nothing so far. My boobs are heavier and seem more full and my CP is back long and firm. Shouldn't it be forward and open of my cycle is starting today??? I track my cycles so I know when I ovulated and I have a 10 day LH phase. I'm so worried because I can't be preggo right now. I'm so scared! I'm never doing withdrawal ever again!!!!!

Oh goodness Junemomma!! I think you should maybe take a test just to be sure and *hopefully* put your mind at ease. Not exactly sure about CP, but I think I remember reading it's supposed to feel soft in pregnancy. Not sure when it changes though. Are you ever late for your periods or do they always come right on time? Good luck and keep us updated.

Yes Junemomma, it should be forward and hard just before your period starts. But that can change just a couple of hours prior to AF. Try not to read to much into it yet! Wait a couple days and test. Hope this scare turns out ok!

Also, Junemomma is your internet fixed yet? Would you like me to start our " Broody and Babbling till 2014" thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"