Need a WTT buddy January 2014

No it's my computer. I've been coming on here using my iPhone a d it doesn't let me change the name of the thread on this device. The only way I can change the name is on my desktop. So if you guys want to go ahead and start a new thread, because I don't know when my computer will be working again. Either that or buying a new one :-/

Is that ok with everyone else, or would you rather wait?

So this may be TMI, but yesterday I had a smear of pink when I wiped two different times. Then nothing else. Today I had some brown mucus stuff a couple times but nothing else. I took a hpt today around 11am but it obviously wasn't fmu. It was neg. we'll see how tomorrow goes :-/
I've been kind of queasy today and I'm exhausted, but the tiredness is probably cuz I've been awake since 430am.

I am indifferent, doesn't bother me. Junemomma, you have switch the site to desktop mode on your phone. I run BnB on my phone in the desktop version. :thumbup: Hope you get the result you want, soon!! If your period is late it's likely for your boobs to be sorer and symptoms to be worse coz they stack up the later it is. Happens to me every now and again.

Hey, ladies!! DH and I are also wtt until January. We have been together for almost 7 years and have a DD, Sophia that's 15 months and will be 17 months when we start trying for #2. I am 23(24 in Aug.) and DH is 27(28 in Oct.). We are so excited to have DD a little brother or sister. =] We are planning to use the Shettles Method to have a boy so fingers crossed. I feel like it might take longer doing that because you are only soposed to do the deed the day that you ovulate-not before and not after. It seems much easier to get pregnant with a girl..lol. Well, I'm hoping to have a couple of wtt buddies so we can be ttc buddies in January!! Only 69 more days until I'm soposed to ovulate in January!! YAY!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->