Need Advice am I pregnant?

happymommy19

Reaction score
I guess I should start off by saying.. that this would not be my first pregnancy but my second :flower:

I have calculated my months and I have always had my period on the 25th of every month. This month I received my period 5 days early (with heavy bleeding) I assumed it was my period still but then it ended in 5 days, when normally I have had my period for 7.

I am 19 years old and I am married to the father of my son.. so pregnancy does not concern me.. Yes we have unprotected sex (considering the fact that we are married, we find there is no need to prevent something that God wants)

My question is Am I pregnant or something else is wrong? Are there others who have the same issue as me?
I would be over excited if I could possibly be pregnant.

As for other questions
Yes I have had cramping
Some nausea
but no I have not taken a pregnancy test yet.
I would like to know others opinion before reacting to my own.

Thank you for having the consideration in reading what I had to say.:wave:

From your description, I very much doubt that you are pregnant. The heavy menstrual bleeding along with the irregularity of the date (it coming five days early), and the cramps make me think that you may have had a miscarriage. Know that there is nothing wrong with you and that miscarriages like these are relatively common, but seeing as the bleeding has stopped I would not worry. If you still doubt or want to make sure that you are not pregnant taking the test is fine, but I would wait and see if you miss your next period for more than a week or so.

I agree it doesnt sound like you are pregnant. Either your period came early or like pp said you may have miscarried. I hope it is the former. Either way I wish you luck. There are other sections of this forum should you need any support or advice on conceiving. As you are not pregnant this thread will be closed. This forum is very supportive though so hang around and you will be in good company. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->