Need advice asap please

JoanneBirnie

Mother of 6
Reaction score
Hi everyone im very confused ...i calculated my dates right and was inseminated on the 15th at 4-30 in afternoon...and now its 12-28 at night and the 18th FRIDAY...answer me this is it at all possible to feel sick already i have been pregnant 6 times....and its does feel like pregnancy nausea but thats all i have...could the ovum have implanted already im supposed to be a pro at pregnancy...why am i feeling like this...im not nervous anxious or scared in anyway as i have done this 6 times...????????????help

Who knows? Everyone feels different symptoms in different pregnancies.
This is my sixth pregnancy, too, and I got my tell-tale signs at 8dpo after the embryo had implanted in my womb (I got a bfp that evening).
You are probably around 2dpo and your egg is still somewhere in the fallopian tube, hopefully dividing nicely.
Personally, I doubt you will be experiencing symptoms this early but stranger things have happened :shrug:
Good luck to you! I hope you get your bfp :dust:

Who knows? Everyone feels different symptoms in different pregnancies.
This is my sixth pregnancy, too, and I got my tell-tale signs at 8dpo after the embryo had implanted in my womb (I got a bfp that evening).
You are probably around 2dpo and your egg is still somewhere in the fallopian tube, hopefully dividing nicely.
Personally, I doubt you will be experiencing symptoms this early but stranger things have happened :shrug:
Good luck to you! I hope you get your bfp :dust:
Thanksx

I can't really say how your body reacts to pregnancy. I would think that your hormones wouldn't be that high to make you feel sick yet.....but I don't really know that to be true! I knew that I was pregnant a week before I took my pregnancy test because I was so bloated and had this crazy tingling in my ovaries (or something).
I don't know if it's possible but I think women know their own bodies and that we aren't all doing things by the the book!!!

Congrats if this is your BFP!!!! Speaking of feeling sick.....nausea has hit me again today and I haven't had any for a couple of weeks!!! blah!!!

I can't really say how your body reacts to pregnancy. I would think that your hormones wouldn't be that high to make you feel sick yet.....but I don't really know that to be true! I knew that I was pregnant a week before I took my pregnancy test because I was so bloated and had this crazy tingling in my ovaries (or something).
I don't know if it's possible but I think women know their own bodies and that we aren't all doing things by the the book!!!

Congrats if this is your BFP!!!! Speaking of feeling sick.....nausea has hit me again today and I haven't had any for a couple of weeks!!! blah!!!
Its just a feeling i have..plus the sickness and cramping im asuming its implantation as its a sharp pain down one side????i have no idea :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->