Need advice, bodies throwing me for a loop :(

Kerjack

Wandering around....
Reaction score
Usually I get what my body is doing, but this month something strange is going on. I'm NTNP and follow an app for to when to expect my period, which is a tad bit irregular, and when my fertile approx are.

According to the app I was expected to get my af June 2nd, fertile days were May 14th to the 20th with ovulation on the 19th. Except on the 14th I swore I felt the twinges of ovulation in the morning and by the night time I had some very lite pink spotting. I brushed it off and thought nothing of it.

Fast forward to yesterday, 6 days later, I started to get some more pink spotting. Again not alot but there when I used the washroom. So this morning I have even more and its a little more red than before, but is dying down.

Im usually 33-37 day cycles. If this is my af then its almost 2 weeks early! Or if I ovulated on the 14th I'm still a solid week early. This doesn't happen. I've only had 1 other cycle that was shorter than 30 days. I dont get this.

I currently have cramps and a solid headache and 2 days ago I had an episode after eating sushi where I got nausea, hot flashes, an instant pounding headache and suddenly got incredibly tired. But then it went away 20 mins later and I was back to normal again.

I don't know whats going on, and would love any thoughts. :wacko:

It's hard to say for sure, but those sound an awful lot like the symptoms I have been experiencing and I recently got a BFP (11dpo). I don't necessarily recommend testing early (in case it's just too early to detect), it can lead to unnecessary disappointment. The signs seem hopeful to me though! :) Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->