NEED ADVICE! CD 22 Progesterone

NessFrench

Reaction score
Went today for my CD 22 blooddraw CD 21 was a Sunday. Heres a little background did 50mg of clomid cd 3-7 last month and levels were 7.1. Today my levels were 1.8 on the 100mg cd 5-9. I told the nurse pretty sure I Oed on Saturday night at 10pm which woulda been Cd 20. Had the O pain and sore breasts the next day. So I am currently waiting for the Dr to call back which wont be until tomorrow. My question is since cd 21 is ment for 7dpo and I am only 2 at the best are my levels too low to be out this month???

I go for my cd21 test this Saturday so I'm not sure of the answer but is it possible since you O'd so late that the progesterone is still low?
My OB told me levels get higher after O and level out during pregnancy.

I know I ovulated cd 20 not uncommon for me I am a late Ovulater they are doing a repeat draw tomorrow because the cd 21 test is only accurate 7dpo thats when ur levels peak

If you ovulate late your doctor should have advised you to have your blood done approx 7dpo. Did they not ask you how long your cycles are? If you usually have 34 day cycles they should have advised you to have your blood done on CD27 as progesterone peaks 7dpo.

I was scheduled for my blood next on CD23 as I usually have 29 day cycles (and CD22 was on a Sunday), but for some reason I ovulated early this cycle on CD11 so had to change the appointment to have my blood done earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->