Need Advice From Mums 2 B!!!

zooney

MUM OF 1 TTC no.2
Reaction score
HI GIRLS, HOPE U DON'T MIND ME GATE CRASHING ON YOUR FIRST TRIMESTER CLUB, I'M A TTC MEMBER LOL, ANYWAY I'M 38 AND ALWAYS HAVE A VERY REGULAR CYCLE, NEVER BEEN LATE FOR :witch: BEFORE, THE PROBLEM IS I'M 16 DAYS LATE FOR MY :witch: I'VE DONE LOADS AND LOADS OF HPT AND THEY'VE ALL SAID :bfn:, WENT THE DRS LAST WEEK AND HE SAID IF I'M STILL GETTING :bfn: AND STILL NO AF IN 2 WEEKS GO BACK AND THEY'LL PROB DO BLOOD TESTS ETC... I HAD AF KIND OF SYMPTOMS LAST WEEK BUT NONE SINCE, USED VARIOUS HPT FROM CHEAPO INTERNET ONES, TO A CB DIGI! I SERIOUSLY DOUBT I'M PG AFTER HAVING SO MANY :bfn: AND AF BEING THIS LATE, HAVE ANY OF YOU EXPERIENCED THIS OR KNOW OF ANYBODY WHO HAS? AND THEY'VE GONE ON TO HAVE A :bfp: I CAN'T HELP STILL HOPING I'M PG WHILE NO AF HAS SHOWN UP!!!

THANKS XX :hug:

I have no advice but Crossing my fingers things work out for you

Really crossing my fingers for you hun.....how many DPO are you?....i didn't get my first positive till 19 DPO and that was faint!

i'm not sure as i wasn't temping or using opk but i was due my af on 11th October and i'm never late! xx

I personally don't know anyone who has gone that long. I really have my fingers crossed for you though. It's common to be pregnant and have little or no symptoms so thats really nothing to worry about.

thanks anita and every1 else, good luck with your babies!! xx :hug:

Do you know if you have ovarian cysts? They can affect your ovulation. I have cysts and sometimes I think I start to ovulate (get a couple of days of excruciating pain) and then it can't because of a cyst or something... then I ovulate a few days later... maybe you ovulated late, or at the end of when your cycle normally is, so your cycle was extended... Good luck and keep us updated!!! :)

Not sure hun, Tests really should be showing positive by now if you are. Your period could be late for a number of reasons... stress, worrying, things like that. Id wait a while and do what your doc said go back for them to do tests.
Good Luck hope you get the result you want sweets
XXxx

I'm really not sure hun, sorry I can't be more help. I'm sending you lots of baby dust and :hug: though xx

With Jake who is 13 tomorrow I was tested and tested until 25 wks getting bfn then I went to a&e with bad pain they asked if i was preggers i explain they did a blood test and my hgc was through the roof was scanned same day ....Still I have no clue why urine tests was bfn

I hope you get your BFP! Maybe you did ovulate late...

thanks seriina and every1 else, don't think i've got ovarian cysts! guess i'll just have 2 wait and see what time brings xx :hug:

i was 18dpo when i got a :bfp: did not think i was preg as i have no symptoms, i tested last wed with a early response test and got a:bfn: then on the friday i got a:bfp: so u might still get a :bfp:. good luck x x

thanks loz, just used my last cb digi this morning but got yet another :bfn: :dohh: fed up seeing negatives!!! xx :hug:

i dont kno wot to say, but ill keep my fingers crossed :hugs:

ok i've just done another hpt after leaving it for 2 days and got another :bfn: i'm 20 days late 2day, have any other girls been this late for there af and then got a :bfp: xx:hug:

hi, maybe you ovulated really late, have u noticed any spotting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->