need advice please dont r&r

Mummylou23

Reaction score
So thought ovulated cycle day ten puts me 21 dpo today n little spotting n high peak on new clearblue tests them to but if take thathigh out it puts me to 7 dpo ov cd 24!!!! N spotting any ideas

ok lol here goes I bought the new dual clearblue ov tests and they give you blank circle then flashing smiley for high fertility and solid smiley for peak....well high on it cd 10 give me doted cross hires cd 10 but moved ov to cd 24 with dotted crosshairs when take out the high from the clearblue ov test on cd 10. and ive got pink spotting on wiping since Friday not there all the time one fri once yesterday and once today. im either 21 dpo or 7dpo wondering what it could be as temps are still high

Please not we made love 3 days before statin ov for cd 24

I can only see up to the 15th of July. are your temps still high. How heavy are you bleeding? I would like to go out on a limb here and say take a test. ;)

Hmmm that is definitely tough to read....I completely know why you are confused. At first glance I was going to say CD2
Is this your first month using the CBFM? Sometimes it will give you a couple high/peak readings the first month.

Oh my word darling I saw the rest of your chart - lol when are you suppose to get AF? it looks like this maybe your month. I would test.

holy moly! I clicked too to see your full chart. IF you O was earlier on cd10 then your temps are AMAZING! Are you going to test?

Agreed with everyone else. Test! That chart is looking really promising if you O'd on CD10!

I tested on 16 dpo with a cb and was negative, what other test can I get that's good

I tested on 16 dpo with a cb and was negative, what other test can I get that's good

I would wait - or not its up to you, if the sticky little bean stuck, then it could take another day or two for your HCG levels to increase enough for you to get that +++ CB is one of the best I was just saying not a NN that you can get because they are not as sensitive.

I know it can get expensive, you can wait for tomorrow(Tuesday) or do it again today.

OH and when is it that AF is suppose to hit you? On the 29th? cause you still have at least 2-3 more days (maybe) before the test will pick up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->