Need advice please don't r&r :)

Ashtong

Reaction score
Okay so I've just recently stopped birth control (about a month and a half ago) so i immediately started taking ov test just to see and ALL of them were dark. Then I stopped because I figured it had something to do with the BC. about a week and a half ago I had some light brown spotting and a small amount of pinkish blood. I started taking OV test and they were super light! I've kept taking them and they are getting darker. Could that spotting have been my cycle this month? I don't really know what my cycles are like without bc and I know normally cycles are a lot longer than that but I'm so confused

Have you had a period yet!? Have you taken any pregnancy tests!?

No period! And no I haven't I've been out of town since Wednesday I was thinking about taking one in the morning

I would take a test in the morning and then you can go from there to try and figure out what it was!! I don't think the spotting would be your period, sounds like either ovulation spotting (never had it) or implantation bleed (also never had it) so I'm not really sure what to think! When I went off the pill my cycles continued to be regular just a few days longer!! Keep me posted!!

Awe.. What are your OPK's looking like!? Perhaps the spotting was just some old blood coming out, If you haven't had your period since being off birthcontrol maybe it was just breakthrough spotting!?

Well I had been taking them and they were getting darker and I couldn't test for 2 days I took one tonight and it was almost stark white so hopefully I ovulated! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->