Need advice please!! :)

AnnieeA

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I’ve had the absolute weirdest cycle this month and I would love some advice from you guys…

So my DH and I DTD (withdrawal method) 4 times total during my fertile period and the day before and day after ovulation (day after ovulation we drank, so we might not have been as careful as we thought). I then had some brown spotting on 9 DPO (Dec 27) so I thought it could be IB, so I took a cheapy on 13 DPO (Dec 31), 14 DPO (Jan 1) and 15 DPO (Jan 2) and I saw a vvv faint lines… I thought I was out though since I think/thought that I got AF on Friday (Jan 2), but I only had pink discharge Friday with a few drops, and then I woke up Saturday to a medium flow that lasted only until Sunday night (Jan 4). So that means I had a 2 day AF or bleeding of some sort, which has never happened to me before (it has ALWAYS been on time- every 27 days and lasts 5 days), I was also not crampy, which I usually am for at least a full day so it is super out of the norm. I searched online and it suggested that some women experience bleeding in the first trimester, so it leads me to wonder if this is the case for me too...?

Also, I was crampy since 8-9 DPO to about right before the 2 day bleeding and today is 2 days after that and I’ve been cramping again. I really don’t want to symptom spot, but I have also noticed changes in my breasts (areolas, prominent veins & they have hurt for a couple weeks), bloating, mood swings, constant headaches and feeling faint.
My question for you guys is should I bother testing again to make sure? Or even test with a FRER? Or do you think that my cycle was just been messed this month?

Thank you all so much for your advice and expertise! :hugs:

I would test. Even if it's just to put ur mind at rest. It's the not knowing that can drive you crazy.

Definitely test. It's the only way to know for sure. Good luck!

Hi AnnieeA,

I've had the same symptoms as you the past week or so and had some spotting earlier today with AF due any time between now & Sunday. I'd test again if I were you as two days isn't much of a cycle if you normally have one for 5 days! Mine hasn't come to anything ATM so still unsure what's going on lol although I'm sure it's on its way, which means this is our first official month of NTNP as December was a late starter (DH decided just after O he didn't wanna bother preventing lol) so not really counting that as a cycle of trying!

Did I read somewhere you got married in September? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->