Need advice, possible pregnancy or not?

Jap2324

Reaction score
I had a light period on April 9th which is somewhat early because I usually get my period around the 16th.. I then started getting sore nipples, nausea, weight loss and more than usual discharge downstairs. I took FIVE at home p test and they were all faint positives... I went to my gyn and both urine and blood were negative. The doctor seemed confused and told me to wait 3 weeks and come back for another blood test. This was last friday. I still have very sensitive nipples, nausea, cant eat anything without feeling bloated and was just treated for a yeast infection, which I have never had any problems downstairs before... Could I possibly be pregnant or is this all due to a yeast infection???

Pregnancy or a bit of a hormonal imbalance would be my guesses

Jap your so not alone in this! Im so frustrated and confused right now its unreal! So heres my story; it all started about 3 weeks ago right after O time i was nausous dizzy had headaches and sore bbs i was even getting nipple discharge that looked like colostrum and i havnt breastfeed in 3 years, i took 3 tests at 8,9,10 dpo all negative then i got "my af" 3 days early so thought ok im not preg but heres the thing my af lasts only 3 days and this one did but it was so light it was pretty much just spotting i could have only used 1 pad for the whole thing and it was all bright red and i had terrible cramping, usually my periods are very heavy the whole time because they are so short. So now its 2 days after it finished and my bbs are fine and im not nausous but im still dizzy and headachy and im so bloated that the skin between my knuckles stands out more then my knuckles and i look like im 4-5 months pregnant and no matter how much water i drink its not coming out (ive been really thirsty too) so whats up? Pregnant? Strange cycle? Thyroid acting up? I have no idea!!!! Grrrrr

And i forgot to mention ive been so emotional the past few days to the point where just seeing a signature on here that said they had a sleeping baby made me burst out in tears! Which is so unlike me

Frustrating.. U felt like this last month :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"