Need Advice: Pregnant or Just Kidding Myself?

ohbabyoh

Reaction score
Hi, i'm new here and we are ttc! Im hoping it happened in April but I'm not sure and don't want to get my hopes up. So what's been going on is that he and I had sex at the beginning and end of my ovulation days and then i got a bit of spotting a few days after. Then a very white milky discharge. The day of my period i had three tiny drops of blood that showed up on toilet paper and no bleeding at all since. I am 6 days late and have been having some dull cramp-like pain right above my pubic bone. My breasts are sore, i think my areolas look fuller but i don't want to kid myself on that either. I've been nauseous (some days more than others) and randomly starving. I've also been crying over tiny things and having to pee along with bloating. I'm really nervous to take a test because i know a - would be Devastating Do you think i could be pregnant? :)

No one is going to be able to answer that Hun.

If you are sure of your ovulation date and really are 6 days late the only way you are going to find out if you are pregnant or not is if you take a HPT.

Take a test Hun and post in here fx it's positive!! ONly way to know and if it is a no then you just start again! But I'm betting its a yes sweetie

I am going through the same thing. I am getting the same symptoms expect sore breasts. I dont get that at all ever. I am going to doctors monday. So heres hoping we both get our BFP.

Trying to conceive #1
25/2/2014 :angel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"