Need Advice! So confused...CD83 today!

classybenz22

Reaction score
Hello. First I want to say thank you for stopping and reading my post.

I really need some encouraging words right now and advice. Today makes CD83. There are no signs of af and I took a pregnancy test on December 13 (CD66) and BFN. I just came from the clinic (husband's government free clinic) and they did another pregnancy test which came out BFN. They didn't offer much advice either....just told me to wait a few weeks and if af doesn't show up to go see my obgyn.

I started temping in my last 2 cycles, but stopped this cycle so I wouldnt stress as much. I haven't been symptom spotting or checking CM either this cycle because I needed a break. Probably a big mistake since now I have no idea when or if I ovulated and why I am so late. I'm going to start temping next cycle whenever af decides to show.

My last cycles were 53, 30, 33. FF says I average 32, but it is also constantly changing my O dates. Sigh.

I did have brown spotting on tp on CD66 and CD67. I also had a light streak of red blood in ewcm on CD80 and a little less red blood in cm on CD82 on tp (thinking yesterday's was from BD on CD81), which I've never experienced. We've just been BD casually and whenever we want as a opposed to fertile window.

Does anyone have any advice or uplifting comments? I'll schedule an aappointment with obgyn if af doesn't show soon.

Thank you!

You may have ovulated really late or not at all. your doctor can prescribe you progesterone to take for 10 days then when you stop taking it AF should start within a week.

Sounds like you might have ovulated when you had the ewcm with the streak in it? In which case you should know in the next 2 weeks?

Thanks ladies! :) I will definitely discuss the progesterone option with my doctor if af hasn't shown and if I continue to get bfns.

Thank you for that suggestion. Now that you mention it, I think I might have ovulated this past week. I went through the days leading up and there were a few signs that lead me to believe I did. So hopefully in 2 weeks I'll know. :)

thanks ladies! I'm feeling much better about the situation. I think I just needed some girl talk and advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->