need advice they are sayin silent miscarriage

zoehamp

mutha of 2 and pregnant
Reaction score
hello ladies i had my scan 2day and i was supposed to be 12wks and 2 day preggers, but unfortently it only messured 9wks 2days and she couldnt find a heart beat, she did the tummy scan first then a internal 1 after but she couldnt find a heart beat. so the baby has been dead in me 3 weeks, has this happened to any of you but turned out ok. they have sent me home with it still in me i have to wait for appointment for d&c. many thanks. do you think i should ask for another scan just incase she was mistaken.

So sorry hun I dont know what to say :hugs:

Ther's not much chance she was mistaken - Im so sorry :hug: xx

The chances they're wrong are probably low, but I'd still ask for one more just for ease of mind. So sorry :hugs:

Hi hun, i'm so so sorry for your loss :hugs: The same thing happen to me in Nov, i was 8+3. I asked them for another scan but they said it wasnt needed, i ended up having an d&c. If you need a chat, feel free to pm me. Take care - thinking of you :hugs:

Hi hun, so sorry for your loss. There are some women on the miscarriage support forum who I am sure you can share your feelings with :hugs:

So very soory for your loss **HUGS** .
You could ask for another scan hun , To make sure they got it right . But its doubtfull they have .
Again iam very sorry . xx .

Same thing happened at my 12 weeks scan. Mine only measured at 8 weeks though and they couldn't find the heartbeat. At first, I was in shock and didn't know what that meant... as in, do I go to my doctor's office now to get another scan or some medicine, what? It wasn't until my husband hugged me real tightly that I reazlied it's gone, done, over. Sorry it's not good news. Lots of hugs. :(

By the way, I opted for the medicine instead of a DnC to avoid the risks of scarring, etc...

:hugs: im so sorry. I went for my 1st scan and I had a blighted ovum. This means that the baby didnt form in the sac and my body was fooled by the sac into thinking i was stil pregnant. I was the worst shock of my life. I had a few more scans just to put my mind at rest incase my dates where wrong but i then got a D & C 3 weeks later.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

so sorry hun...this also happened to me but earlier on i was 9 weeks but baby stopped growing at 5 and they didnt think i was miscarrying and told me to come back in 2 weeks as baby would have a heartbeat then.....2 days later i m/c...... :hugs: :hugs: xxxxxxxxxx

Im so sorry hun :hugs: What a horrible shock :cry:

I begged for an extra scan before my d&c when i mc, but the hospital insisted it really wasnt needed... think its to stop us getting our hopes up.
If you have any questions or wanna chat feel free to pm me hun. :hugs:

Same thing happened at my 12 weeks scan. Mine only measured at 8 weeks though and they couldn't find the heartbeat. At first, I was in shock and didn't know what that meant... as in, do I go to my doctor's office now to get another scan or some medicine, what? It wasn't until my husband hugged me real tightly that I reazlied it's gone, done, over. Sorry it's not good news. Lots of hugs. :(

By the way, I opted for the medicine instead of a DnC to avoid the risks of scarring, etc...

yer i woulda done the same but as baby is 9weeks 2days she said it is to big for me to have that done, things are movin along, by it self at moment. the are goin to book me in for d&c sumtime this week, but if it happens b4 they get me in, she said i ought to brace myself as i will see sumthin that resembles a seethrough jelly baby, and if the pain get to bad then i hav to go to hospital. thank you for you advice adies and thanks you for carin so much, it really helps to know. xxx

Really sorry to hear about your loss x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"