need advice they are sayin silent miscarriage

Aww sweety I am so sorry. Not sure about how much room there is for a miracle but hun you never know. I have heard some crazy stories. Big hugs

I'm so sorry to hear this hun, the exact same thing happened to me - the day before my 12 weeks scan I spotted when wiping, it was actually an inflamed cervix and nothing to do with the mc. They actually checked for the blood flow to the area rather than focussing on the heartbeat, and as there was none that showed the baby had died. They did another scan before doing the D&C, but that was in Switzerland and I'm not sure how it works here, they have to do more than one scan by different Drs there.
I had the D&C because mine was coming out at all and was too big to have medicine. Plus from 8 weeks on it's very unlikely they offer you medicine as the risk is it doesn't all come out and they have to go back and do D&C.
I'm so sorry, big hugs xx

zoe - im so sorry, i had a missed miscarriage in nov 07 and know how much this news hurts. hope u have lots of support around you big hugs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->