Need Advice!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by sparklyboo, Apr 10, 2009.

1. sparklyboo

sparklyboo Well-Known Member

Am 2 days over due! Had lots of symptons for a :bfp: extremely sore breast which never had, sickness, tiredness and tummy cramps! got what I thought was AF this morning. Now clear and it has gone. Feel totally fine. DH getting used to these emotions of upset and thinks Im expecting 2 much when only been trying since Dec! what would u think? Am I pregnant or not????

2. Berniep

Berniep Well-Known Member

Have you done a test yet hun? some people do bleed a bit in early pregnancy and you do have some good symptoms if i were you i'd def test, good luck x

3. Babynumber1

Babynumber1 Mum of 1 & Pregnant

hi good luck you just need to test now. x

4. sparklyboo

sparklyboo Well-Known Member

Thanks for ur advice. I have woke up this morning and still nothing. Will see how the day goes and may test over the weekend! Am worried now becasuse had a drink last night thinking I wasnt and now this. Dont want to get my hopes up again!!! Was sure I felt different this week to normal period pains and this has thrown me. Will keep you up dated. :hugs:

5. caz81

caz81 Well-Known Member

good luck, fx for a bfp xx