Need advice

mummy2one

DS (8) OH (34) ME (30)
Reaction score
Hi ladies last night I was getting tightenings that took my breath away but baby was very active, went to bed and managed some sleep but woke every hour and a half needed to pee :haha: my back is hurting now and my stomach across the front bottom of my bump is tender too, I generally feel unwell. Would you get checked or is it general 3rd trimester feelings? Dont remember feeling like this with my DS but was 8 years ago lol xx

You might be in early labour I would give your mw a call😊

Could be a uti which can start early labour. Definitely call mw

I had these symptoms except i had dark strong smelling wee as well as the lower tummy ache and back ache, was also needing to pee even more than usual. Turns out i had a rather nasty uti which has hopefully gone now following a short course of antibiotics. Deffo worth getting checked x

As above. I'd get tested for an infection. I had so many urine infections when I was pregnant with DD and had similar type of pains.

I had a similar thing and got checked out ended up staying in hospital for 5 days but my pain was all the way across my bump and baby wasn't moving much

it could be an infection or normal 3rd trimester stuff...I could have sworn with similar symptoms that I had a UTI, turns out it was just a result of babys positioning as hes sitting on my bladder which is causing me to at times not be able to empty my bladder all the way which has been quite painful but every time they test me for a UTI, I dont have one, one thing Ive had to do is lean forward when going to the bathroom to be able to empty out my bladder all the way but I do have worse contractions when my bladder is full.

called into my Drs this morning after another night of very little sleep and he tested urine and said it was all fine, so probably my age and general pregnancy things :thumbup::haha:
Will be keeping a close eye on babies movements as she is suspected IUGR so have to monitor movements anyway, she was certainly having a party in there last night :haha:
Hopefully the last 9 weeks will fly by but cant help feeling they will be filled with worry lol xx thank you ladies for your replies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->