Need Advice =)

Siinead_x0

Reaction score
Hi girlires.. i was admitted to hosp yesterday thinking my water had broken but they havent, but they found that my cervix is very soft & only 1cm long :S so they kept me in overnight as precaution & give me 2 doses of th injection to mature babys lungs incase she plans on coming early lol..

I was supposed to get my cervix checked again ths morning before i went home but didnt, so dont know what way it is now! I've having very bad pains all over my stomach & back since Tuesday, told them about this & they said it was probably only ligaments stretching.. Was put on th machine to monitor babys heartbeat & any tightenings twice, babys heartbeat is fine but th percentage of tightenings kept reaching 30 this morning.. dont know what this means though :S

Im very confused about my hospital visit as I dont understand what was wrong with me & every time i asked it still wasnt explained right..

Was hoping you lovely ladies could help me out a bit =)

Has this happened to any of you's before? & do you think baby might be planning on arriving early than expected?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->