Need advice!!

ruger

Reaction score
Hello, all!!

So I need some advice on whether I'm testing too early or not.
Towards the end of February, my SO and I had an oopsie. So considering I'm on BC, I shrugged and figured it would kick in. BUT for the past couple weeks, I've noticed some serious bloating, some nausea, headaches, serious fatigue, also had some light spotting last week.
I took a test about a week ago, and it was negative. But I'm not sure if I'm testing too early or not.
What do y'all think?

If you are having symptoms, you should be able to get an accurate result on a pregnancy test. If the oopsie was the end of February, you would be roughly 6-7 weeks pregnant now, so you should have been able to get an accurate result about 2-3 weeks ago. I've been pregnant twice and both times, got an obvious strong positive the day after I first felt symptoms, which was about 3-5 days before my period should have come (so when I was a bit over 3 weeks pregnant). So yes, definitely by now you would get an accurate result, but sometimes our bodies can play havoc on us, especially when we are stressed about something. I once went through some really awful stuff and also thought I might be pregnant and my period, which is never ever late, ended up being several days late. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative and my period eventually came. I'm pretty sure all the worry is what delayed it. I've also had a couple times when I wasn't trying and when I was on the pill that I very clearly felt pregnant, exhausted, nausea, headaches. It was exactly how I felt with my daughter. I wasn't. It was just my body being weird. Anyway, yes, at that point, I would trust the result you're getting, but maybe see your doctor just in case. Lots of things can cause us to feel like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->