Need advise :( my lo is really constipated and stressed because of this :(

E

erika112233

Hi, im looking for advise as my lo as really bad constipation, hes letting wind out of the back end but not pooing hes been like this for 3 days and his last poo was green and really hard and it took him ages to get it out, need advise thankyou

try giving him a drink of cooled boiled water hun it may help. Ive also heard rub some vaseline around their bum to help get things out easier x

If the last one was green and its been 3 days id have him to the doctors.

If the last one was green and its been 3 days id have him to the doctors.

well i took him to the hospital yesterdy because he has an hernia, and i did mention it to the paramedic n he jotted it down but thats about it:/ is it dangerous for him?

I would take him to the drs hun if he has a hernia hun...he may be straining a bit much x

I'd definitely take him to the doctors or ask the health visitor! It's not neccessarily dangerous but its worth checking up on and asking their advice!

Also, my LO has been constipated, we went to the baby clinic today and the HV suggested a couple of baby massage moves.. the best ones being rubbing baby's belly in a circular motion with some oil and bending their knees up to their belly. Did that and after 2 days of nothing, she exploded afterwards! Might be worth a try.

thankyou all for replying :) well hes got a hospital oppintment tomoz for his hernia so il mention it thankyou again :):)

Aww poor baby, hope he feels better soon.
Sophie was mega constipated once and the HV told me to rub around her anus with cotton wool soaked with warm water. And it worked almost straight away!
x

Aww poor baby, hope he feels better soon.
Sophie was mega constipated once and the HV told me to rub around her anus with cotton wool soaked with warm water. And it worked almost straight away!
x

thanks it worked rite away :D:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"