Need Advise Please

daidai

Reaction score
TTC, please need advise

So I've been on bc for a few months to regulate my period, on May 24th we had sex and May 25 we had sex:sex: as well and I stopped my bc, I started spotting that night and I know that is normal because of the hormones leaving my body.

Sunday May 26th I had a little more spotting and Monday 27th it was a little more but not enought to have to wear a liner so May 27th we had sex :sex:and it was a bit disturbing because I was on top and completly bled all over him:saywhat:, I know TMI!!!

So the very next day May 28th I had absolutly no blood and no spotting at all, I found that to be very odd. Wednesday May 29th I started feeling horrible, pressure/cramping/bloating/no appetite, sore nippples (and they hardly ever have any sensation) and I have felt that way ever since.

June 1, we had sex again:sex:

June 2, I had a big glob of egg white mucous

June 3, I was milky white discharge

June 6,7,8- Very watery clear, not sticky, discharge and my cervix has been high and soft with lips

June 9- We had sex :sex:again in the morning and at night I checkd my cervix again and it was still high and I had a thicker, white lotion like discharge.

June 10 (Today) took at pt:test: and it was a :bfn:...but with my first baby, I had absolutly no symptoms and took at test and it was very faint line and come to find out I was already 10 weeks....I don't think I show well on pregnancy tests.

What do you all think?

Please any advise will help.

Wow, I just noticed I totally spelled Advice wrong...sorry about that, I'm at work and I was going way too fast lol =/

I would say that the bleeding was probably your withdrawl bleed (your first period) which would put you on CD1 on the 26th or 27th. You would maybe ovulate about 2 weeks after that which would mean you are ovulating right about now.

Did the doctor put you on bc? The bc will regulate your period when you are on it, but when you go off of it it usually takes a while for your body to adjust back to normal and start ovulating again.

Yes, my gyn put on about 3 months ago because I didn't have a period for about 4 months

Then that would've made sense as to why I was having watery discharge around the 6,7,8...but we didn't have sex until the 9th so did I miss it? Like how long does the egg wait there?

The best timing for catching the egg is to BD the 3 days leading up to ovulation and the day of.

Kind of interesting he put you on bc. I wonder why he didn't just give you a Provera prescription to start you period.

I've had to do the provera thing before, I'd have a reg cycle once or twice then I'd get irregular again. So supposedly the bc would regulate me. Also, I did an ovulation calculation and you're right!!! my big "O" would have been yesterday...good thing we had sex, hopefully I was just on time...thinking about it, it was really really wet and watery down there during intercourse so fingers crossed!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->